Reviews for Just a Story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I think you should make it so that he does follow the plot, but the object of Harry Potter's fancy gets real mad when he reads it. then continue on that. Make it long.
P.S. It'll really get the readers into the story if the Snarry story got out, like in the Great Hall, because the author was supposed to write Dumbledore a speech, and they got mixed up, you know, like: ''And this is a note from Mr. Harry Potter on...'' and he reads the wrong scroll. The author would be mortified because his feelings were uncovered and the Potions Master would be mortified because the idea disgusts him. And, because the feelings the author has for him aren't mutual, as they are in the story. A one-sided, not-so-secret crush. At least until Dumbledore has his say in bringing them together, but then let Harry Potter make the first few (series of) moves. And put in all the heartache and the Potions Master's disgust, but when the feelings are returned, don't make it sappy.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I don't care I just want to read it! Please.
Wolf-Lover212 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
a rewrite would be nice making things build up to the point were they confess to each other and make sure there are at least some conflicts between the two lov it plzs have the story up soon
Cassandra-Luna-Bellatrix-Snape chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I haven't read the story yet but the idea of it interested me. I would love for you to rewrite the story. GOOD LUCK! If you need ANY help, send me a message.
TheUnknown03 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Pout... oh well. I look forward to reading the rewriten version of Just a Story when it comes out.

Until next time, good luck with your writing,

Theunknown03
brooksey chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
SOMETHING I DO ROFL POOR HARRY I HIDE BEHIND MY FRIENDS IN POTIONS CLASS
brooksey chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
SOMETHING I DO ROFL POOR HARRY I HIDE BEHIND MY FRIENDS IN POTIONS CLASS
bookwormqueen7 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
make it better but please don't take too long to repost everything.
phantomsonic chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Why the hell would Harry Fucking Potter write a Snarry story?
CurlyMustache chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Rewrite it! This fic looks promising. :3
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Just rewrite the story please!
All Tears Must Fall chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh re-write it :D This was great the first time round so if it can be even better who am I to say no? xDD
Wolf-Lover212 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
it diffinately needs a rewrite...i've found so little authors on this site that actualy write out their romances it would be nice if you could be one of the few that do...anyway can't wait for the rewrite
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
cool story! Look forward to the next update.
SnakeyLobve chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
omg that was sooo good! I cant wait for the next chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »