Reviews for Gryffindors Have Secrets Too
very good! loved the last sentence
beautifulheartbreak chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love these pairings, yay! Nice story.
kaile12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
sad :(
burninghighwayskyline chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That Amazing.

Loss of words crap reviews.

Favorited.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great story, I love the idea. That last line was so sad :( Well written, and I liked the use of flashbacks. But more spacing before the beginning and end of flashbacks (and possibly more indication of the changed POV) could help avoid confusion. Obviously it's made clear who's POV it is, but only a little later on.

Really liked it!

Kate
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
well its a bit sad, but i do love the twist - i was so thinking for ages that it was a flashback of herms and draco! it was only until 'Al and brothers' came into play that i started wondering. good job!
MetallicaOne chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
(I am really, really against Draco/Hermione fics. I find it completely unreasonable for any author to expect me to believe that they could suddenly like each other, or that Hermione was always attracted to him, or Draco always thought she was sexy.) - Blasphemy!

That wasn't a place for your pathetic opinion. Keep it to the forums only. Intense fanon shippers like myself hate to see that crap. Anyways. Nice read. Wasn't incredibly angst full or overly romantic. It had a nice balance between both. An easy read that entertained.
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
AW! So cute and so sad
cassy chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
really good - i like it.
LoverOfAllThingsHot chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That is such a bittersweet ending. And I really like the way that you had a story line that is the same as many others but you made it your own and it was incredibly well written please write more xox
ivory.eloquence chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
wow. i really liked this one. i was so...how should i say...moved? i'm not sure if that's the right word. Draco's last sentence struck me deeply. it was really bittersweet. i wish Hermione and Draco could have gotten together, but then we wouldn't have had the plot for the oneshot in the first place. lol anyway, great job. short, but so meaningful. this story made my heart ache. loved it!
emmmmpty profile chapter 1 . 7/23/2009

That being said, this fic is terribly well-written and clever.

-Audrey
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
:) Wicked cute and well written.