Reviews for Secret Love
What the f*** kind a sick person do you have to be to Write a story about a child BeingTortured
2013 new year chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
Such a happy ending
2013 new year chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
They finally are getting married
Ms.EdwardCullenBlack chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
it was a lil confusing jumping back and forworth
BeastsAndFallenAngels chapter 30 . 8/6/2010
I THINK I UNDERSTAND :S Sorry about the caps. I found the sequel! You changed the name :S and I found th ebit i meant, i just, somehow, skipped a chapter :S Stupid me..

Sequel time!

Zia AKA Half-Vampire-Half-Fallen-Angel, x
BeastsAndFallenAngels chapter 31 . 8/6/2010
I first read this story ages ago, and my best friend told me it was being updated (obviously not, which confuses me) so I came to read it again (after searching for it for DAYS) and I didnt know where I got to, so I started again.

When I first read it, I could have sworn that Luke turned into a Rebel at the end, and turned all rebelishous and got arrested.

I loved the story (I think I didnt know how to work reviews first time, so didnt review) but where is the sequel? I checked your profile and it's not there...

Enlighten me please,

Your VERY confused, but still loving the story,

Half-Vampire-Half-Fallen-Angel, x
cinewardy chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
i can guess who is that. the bitch tanya of course!
cinewardy chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
really really I LOVE THAT BUNNY! hahahahha
cinewardy chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
wow great story :) btw, i like yor bunny hahahahaha
Lulabell75 chapter 31 . 2/11/2010
This storyline was a very good start, however, I feel I have to share that things were way too rushed. I think if you slowed things down a bit, and did some more explaining you would have a really excellent story.
JessNeale11 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
:D gr8 ff, is there a sequel?
JessNeale11 chapter 31 . 12/22/2009
great fanfiction! i was kinda confusing at the begging but i dind kinda catch on, but i got better as it went along :D :D :D :D and it was really good :D although all the kids got confusing lol,

well dne

Jess
crazyperson17 chapter 30 . 12/9/2009
aw awesome way to end an awesome story!

:P
crazyperson17 chapter 29 . 12/9/2009
aw
casey-16 chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I thought their dad's name was Michael.