Reviews for At First Sight
blusterzy chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Great story! It was different, in character, and very well-written. It's hard to find those. Good job!
Jet Nebula chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hey,

You did a really great job with this story! I really liked how it kept switching perspectives between Anemone and Dominic - and I think you actually did a good job keeping them both in character as well. The dialogue was fabulously in character, so applaud yourself for that.
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I have to say it's great how you seem to know what pairings I like and then write stories about them :). But really it was a plesant surprise to see you writing about this pairing. It's been a while since I saw the anime, but this pair was my absolute favourite from it. There might be better ways to say it, but they just felt right to me and I looked forward to the next scene they were in.

Anyways about the actual story. It's such a nice way to introduce their first meeting. My apologies to Dominic but I can't stop laughing when I imagine that guy falling off his board so many times. He really doesn't seem like the type that would be any good at it. Talk about a tough requirement for the military in his case.

The first impressions really seemed to fit on both. From Anemone being annoyed at the fool who was ruining her ride with his cursing. I have to say that Dominic's impression took the cake. Especially about how beautiful her voice was before the reality of the words hit him in the face.

Really I just enjoyed reading this one. Thought Anemone's teaching style fit and I liked her personality here. It wasn't too unstable and captured her forceful attitude. Plus the ending just leaves you smiling. Dominic of course not admitting why he was depressed when she left and then the quick return and farewell by Anemone. At least the guy realized by the end of the story how he felt.

Anyways if you want to keep writing about this pair I'll definitely read them.