Reviews for And Seven Times Never Kill Man
noylj chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I don't know, or want to know, anything about Buffy, but I liked this. Too bad about the 'bot.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh, such a brilliant scene! Picturing Voldemort's face as what seems like a petite blonde muggle soaks up spellfire like a sponge before getting his wand - and his neck - broken...it's beautiful!

I have one niggle though...you the remaining Death Eaters fire multiple volleys of spells at the Buffybot and she only loses her artificial skin. I can't see "Reducto" or "Bombarda" not being used, and either one of those spells should have torn Buffybot to pieces quickly. Though, at second thought, that may have just triggered the on-board explosives early ;)

Wonderful job!
kffs chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Ha! Very fun one

Thanks for writing!
Jostanos chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Mr. Rowland, (or do you prefer Marcus?) This one shot was fantastic!
Happy Holidays! and Happy New Year!
Marie Knight chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
ROFL! Last part is to die for...scheduling murder
michaelsaint chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Please allow me to add my voice to (I hope) the chorus of those who now want to read about Illyria in Innsmouth: please write it !
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Nice, also shows intelligence on the good guys part. Someone really needs to write a good fic where the muggles find out about Tom's rampage and simple kill him and all his followers. Then they can take over the ministry and kill the corrupt wizards. I mean by not fighting Tom they have been party to letting Tom kill muggles.

Any modern army will mow down wizards like cutting grass.
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Okay, I officially love this story!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
wonderful.
Aoi Dragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Ah yes. Riddle would never think the puny muggles would ever have awesome technology that could blow him to kingdom come (despite the fact that he was around for most of WWII and the making of the atomic bomb - graduated in 1945). Seriously... KNOW YOUR ENEMIES and what they're capable of, Riddle. Feh... Idiot. He probably still thought the muggles were running around banging each other with swords and clubs and axes. Heh heh. Riddle and his ignorance amuses me to no end.

Great story. I liked the use of the Buffybot rather than Super Buffy. That just gets old and Mary Sue-ish. I'm surprised Illyria wanted to challenge Voldemort (who is still a human, even if it's just one seventh of one soul-wise); would he be worth the god-king's time? It would be something interesting to explore... Illyria vs Voldemort...

I think my favorite quote was the "All your Horcrux are belong to us." I haven't found any fics that use the Orb of Thesala to gather the soul fragments, and that would be an extremely interesting idea.

Great one shot story!

~Aoi Dragon
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Having wizards declared non human seems like a bad idea in the long run.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i love it
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You are effing brilliant. *mystified*
alexceasar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
very funny. Good job.
katfairy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I do hope that was Lucius Malfoy, as Draco did redeem himself toward the end. Either way, very satisfying.

"Would Innsmouth next Thursday suit you?" was a moment of awesome.