Reviews for Undercover
Spitfire303 chapter 7 . 2/17
brilliantly done
Sarah chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Really good pity it was short forward to reading more of your stories. :)
chymom chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Lol! Can't wait to read more! Jane helping Lisbon pack and buying her things!
Professor Hardy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
can i add ur story to my community? Im not sure if you have to ask...
Juliette101 chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
awwww that was swt :) any chance of a sequel?
madcloisfan chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Loved it.
13 Jo chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
LOL! Loved the last bit. This was an interesting story with a good amount of drama in it. Keep writing more!
Lara chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
I never reviewed this, despite have been long time ago when I read it. But I must say I love your fic, because is really funny, is exciting and have Jisbon-Love. Besides I adore the undercovers fics...

Was a good idea the thoughts Jane y Lisbon each other...I don't know if you understand me. I hope yes. But my written english is not very good. :S Sorry.

I hope you continues writting fics about the mentalist like this...Are great¡

Greetings, Bye¡
Psalm 139 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Really good story! Except 4,5, and 6 are the central letters on the keypad for a phone. Other than that, wonderful!
Ray08 chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
I really like this story and how you write it! Can't wait to read more!
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Nice job! Thanks for the story!
finaldragon13 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
i love the flirting, again put this towards more Jisbon
finaldragon13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
ok, the lingerie was so jane it was not even funny, and can I put this review towards more Jisbon?
Teresa Jones chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
thank you for writting this, i read your other story first so it took me along time to try and find this so i knew what had happened.

my name is teresa aswell i have alot in common with lisbon supprisingly! it's weird i know! But you get used to it.
mylittlehairybutt chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Aw so sad you finished it. I just read the entire story and i think it is fantastic and i really hope you write some more Jibson stories!