Reviews for Caught!
lily1237 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
I like this! I think you should continue this! Definitely! haha I might go crazy if you don't lol
LadyDeath09 chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
Oh come on we want more romance with legolas and andreal! Make the chapters longer cuz this is a really good story, give us more give us more please UPDATE reall reall ASAP! continue continue continue!
Georgie chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
please continue its really funny and we know deep down..

THE PUBLIC NEED MORE NAKID LEGGY

so please for all our sanitys please tell us how it ends!
Smileymimi chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
yes... update plz, we want smut and fluff! update.

i so agree with u, i wish i owned orlando bloom!
Elfbrat18 chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
You shouold really continue this story, you've got a great idea going here, why let it wash away? So I say: CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Sarah chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
please update! more more more! it's a good start! and there should definitely be more nekkid leggy, oh yes... lol and more kissy kissy! lol i hope you continue this story!
Sarah chapter 8 . 6/30/2004
YES! most definitely comtu\inue this story

Orlando rox my sox! he is so awesome.. this story is great ! keep going, and i'll keep reading!
ClayAikenLover chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
a how come ur not continuing? some parts can be a little drawn out and sort of over the top. but i like the idea. u have lots of potiental with this story. very good! PLEASE continue!
Kimberley chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
Great story can wait for more KEEP UP THE GOD WORK!
princessmollie chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Great story ... MORE NEKKID LEGOLAS PLEASE! I hope you develop it into a full blown romance between him and Andreal ... wish i could have my own legolas *starts drooling*
Sami-77 chapter 8 . 3/12/2004
i like the storie, yes you need to keep going with it, i am hooked lol
Ria chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
v good- you should've continued.
Bob chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
O... ;; You MUST write more... I like...
MR Whiskers chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
ok i know i sound obsessive with reviewing
so ill make this short
hehe
lol
laugh
cry
good
better
large...AH
Mr Whiskers chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
I would like to say *taps her head thoughtfully*
that you arent too bad of a writer when you start to think and i would also like to say that i am more insane that you, so.. hah