Reviews for Love Bite
I don't understand what you mean by "mention me in his credits."
kfoll chapter 3 . 3/14
Most ridiculous story I've ever read. No wonder you abandoned it, it's unrealistic and stupid.
The way you havetried to excuse Edward is just illogical.
Secret meeting place that only Bella and Edward knew about? How did everyone else know about it then.
Edwards Dad starving him and hospitalising him? Why didn't the doctors, hell even Bella who loved him, not notice this?
He would NEVER have been dumped from the basketball team by the captain without the coaches permission and why would he do that if he was so good?
If Edward had assaulted the captain to the point that he couldn't play anymore, he would be in jail.
If he was that cut up about Bella leaving him, why did he have a different girl on his arm every week?
You really are not a good writer.
kfoll chapter 2 . 3/14
Sure hope you aren't planning to try to redeem this cunt!
He deserves a drive by.
Why didn't Charlie prosecute?
Chloe100 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Loved the creativity in this chapter!
06banni chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Why haven't you updated for many years?
06banni chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This story is realm amazing, I actually have to stop reading and calm down and stop crying many times before I can continue on reading the chapter. It took me an hour.
I loveeeeee your story:)
Belieber Twihard chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Plz continue
mounds01 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
good, very good.
mounds01 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
You did a very good job.
mounds01 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Good chapter, good reading. Edward was a butt wipe.
mounds01 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like it but I feel like something terrible is going to happen. Very good so far.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
awesome
Karen chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Please don't end this ff! I love it so much! 3
v chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
make a sequal pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzz this story is amazing absolutly love it plz carry on pllllz luv it
ButterballBabe chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
great story keep updating i cant wait for more