Reviews for The Art of Mediation
Liked this.
stardustdragonite chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
loveee
Anne Flint chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I am in love with this story. Never have I found a humor story about Yu Gi Oh so well written. You gave Ishizu an actual character and had everyone else done perfectly. PLEASE update soon. This story is too good not to be finished.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Yup, Atem completely ruins any datability his good looks and intelligence garners.

I wonder if Yugi's mom has ever hit Atem with her ladle...,

brittney
samasim chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
This is on of my faaaave fanfics! I love your writing style, I love the originality yet simplicity of the story-you make it seem like very normal,human situations we'd go through in our own daily lives. Love the Yuugis' hilarious way of arguing in this-pissed at one another but can never truly ignore each other! I can't wait for more from you!
Raina1 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Worth the long wait, as always. Just when I thought I'd never see an update again, one pops up out of nowhere. :) Atem really does squander his looks doesn't he? Some people just don't know their own strength...or beauty, in this case.
dragonwitch250 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Is Kaiba the other person coming to dinner? That would be very interesting to see how Yami/Atem gets Kaiba to agree. I can't wait for more!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Oh yay! They made up! I'm so happy! )

Yugi has definitely grown up, both physically and mentally. I really admire his "stubborness" to want to do things his way.

Really liked that ending...It's not the first story I've seen that mentions Atem had a harem, so I'm not too bothered by the idea.

I also liked how you characterized Mutou-okasan. )

Can't wait for the last chapter!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
ARGHHHH HOW DO YOU MAKE ME LIKE THIS FIC WHEN I DISLIKE YU-GI-OH! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh! It's not possible. Seriously. But great job on the latest chapter. Gah, your writing is addicting. .
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Nice work! I'm looking forward to the resolution, so please update again soon. :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Really fantastic work on Chapter 3. You write Ishizu perfectly - she's exactly the push both Yugi and Atem need to reconcile. _
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Great work on this second chapter. I think you paced the reveal of Yugi's "fainting" with his and Atem's thoughts very well. :D
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Excellent first chapter! You really have quite the knack for writing Yugi, Atem, and Kaiba (and Ishizu) in humorous situations while maintaining in-characterness throughout. :)
Sammiieeoo chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
This is awesome XD
StarliteOracle chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
aw luv this fic, hope yugi and yami can finally work out their differences.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »