Reviews for Thoughts
Rasei chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So far the story is good. There are some grammar issues, but nothing that makes me want to rip my eyes out.

First off, Vampire Knights is Japanese and doesn't have anything to do with Chinese. It's a huge insult confusing the two in the Author Note, so I suggest making the chinese/japanese to Japanese.

Senpai Older peer. It's usually use by an younger student referring to an older year student. Like a 1st year high school would say to 2nd year high school.

Sama is a respected term to someone in a high social level.
kylasargent69 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I read all of them, I would have preferred if they were a little bit longer, but otherwise, I enjoyed them all. I like how you wrote them, and maybe next time you could add a little more to make them more lengthy. But they were good. Next time, try to spell check them before you post though? I had to re-read part of it to understand it. But, you did good. I liked it. (:
a.aahtjvfmm' z chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
a\mai g
Legna chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I do like how u did it and I want u to continue in your creative way, I would love to read more, plz continue. Also don't worry they basically did have corny lines that it kinda got good tho. Just remember they're personality so if don't go off but you're doing fine.
kuranlover7891 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
lol poor aidou
Amanatsu Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Senpai is something respectful you call a senior at school. Sama is respectful for people above you, like for example Aido calls Kaname "Kaname-Sama" because he is a pureblood and he himself is only a noble. Hope that helps )
Pridemunkeyz chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
What a cute compilation of one they were a little bit longer...OMG I think I'm a vampire I like night reading better and I review nicer!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
oh i knew they were going to the old mansion! l luv this story!
Jinxx Draconett chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
I loved Aidou's. His reactions are funny.
Pureblood cherry chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Good story author chan. I just finished reading all five chapters and are you gonna make a sequel?
Shahn chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I totally loved your fic, it's really good you should SO continue. I like how your characters and all the different situations are just so crystal clear to the reader, I love the way you portray the character so well and them being in different situations, you really described Aido well. I could just imagine the whole scene of him dropping in on the others. That was just TOO funny LOL! Please do continue I really do enjoy reading your ff.
Chibi Kitt chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
so far Kaname and Yuuki are my favorite cause they were cute and corny XD but sweet I do feel sorry for Kain though cause Ruka still loves Kaname you know in a way shes only slightly better then a fan girl and Aido is a full out fanboy XD
MoarDakka chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
That was so...angsty... D,:

Poor Akatsuki and Ruka...

I hope you write more of VK, especially this couple. How 'bout a happy ending sometime? :D
MoarDakka chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Aww... don't be so mean about the reviews...D,:

Anyways, I absolutely adore AkatsukixRuka, but I still like how you didn't make Ruka get completely over Kaname right away. But I hope she will eventually...

Please post the last one!
inuyashee chapter 4 . 8/13/2009