Reviews for Brotherhood
robins princess starfire chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
okay with you so far. This is acturly pretty Awesome. i like it. update very very soon please!
katta chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Am very interested in finding out what happened in that forrest. And how wilson and house became friends.
Muirgen Monet chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
"Had Wilson heard that reply, things might have gone differently." Oh, ominous! Is Chase going to die?

I was a little iffy of your non-chronicological method of story telling, still am a bit, but that's mostly because I want to know how Wilson and House became friends! :)

I really liked the bit about House refusing the order to treat the ranking office before the private. It was very him.

As much as House does toss out rascist and sexist jokes, it is clear he does not mean them. He never treats people any worse (or better) based on wealth or affluence or station or what have you. That is one thing that keeps House on the side of likable, I think.
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Interesting idea to be cutting back and forth. Not quite sure what I think of it yet. I must say I like the idea of House being a deserter. I loved how he tried to reason his way out of his predictament at the end of Chapter Two. Despite being set more then a century earlier, House very much shows through. Great job!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I must admit I was a bit unsure of the premise, but so far you have pulled it off well. It is fitting that you had House be a Confederate and Wilson part of the Union. The only glaring anachronism I can think of was the word "okay," which for all I know might have been used during that time.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds1
Fahrenheit451 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Just found this story. What a great concept! You have certainly been able place our favorite characters into a totally different setting - the Civil War seems a perfect place for the heart-break that all these folks seem to endure at Princeton-Plainsboro. Looking forward to reading more from you.
lus57 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
This could be interesting. Am looking forward to more.
bmax chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I like how you introduced Stacy and Mark to us. I feel for House.

Poor guy can't catch a break.
PhoenixDown23 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Interesting concept. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
limptulip chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Love history pieces...I wish there were more out there to read.