Reviews for Fisticuffs
ILB chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very good!
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
WOO HOO! Go, Watson! "That was one punch?" "It only takes one..." HAHA! Love it. Great to see Watson with the upper hand for once.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Keyword: Wham.

Nicely done, I really am fond of your Watson. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Jane-Martin chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Holmes, you dolt, you'd better quit now that Watson's ahead. xD

Loved it!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Teehee! I love it when Watson gets his moment to shine!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
*shakes head* Honesly, Holmes obviously dosen't know when to quit. Nice job. :D
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
ha Ha Ha! Very fluffy.
shedoc chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i love it! holmes is all tactical and focussed and watsons just hanging in there going 'ameteur'... then he clonks him one!
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Now, isn't _that_ a rather pleasant upset? LOL. The detective didn't see that coming, o he the keenest of observers. I guess he missed that little piece of trivia you mentioned about the British Army. So now he knows.

Just mho, I think that little exposition of yours at the bottom can still fit in nicely with your story-telling. Of course, I'm not here to tell you how to write your own stories. It's just that the story's, oh, a little short, is all. But still, I like. Thanks for the read!
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ah Sherlock, give it up! Allow poor Watson to be better than you at something! ;)
Savethellamas chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
And of course, Holmes gets knocked out and still insists on continuing...*shakes head*

Hooray for Watson!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Way to go, Watson! Thank you for sharing. Please post again soon.
GunITNeko chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
(snicker) oh Holmes, you can be a twit. LOL!
poeticmaiden chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Haha! I love it! I would have expected that Holmes would have been ready for whatever Watson would throw his way, but nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I have a few grammar critiques for you: one for the first sentence, and one for the last sentence. They are both a little weak as far as grammar goes. I would split the first sentence into two separate sentences, and I would also split the last sentence, so that "As soon as he could see straight..." is its own sentence. Or you could even change that last comma into a semicolon.

I love the little scene break and then Holmes complaining again: I thought that was a wonderful technique, and it made me burst out laughing! This was so funny. Thanks for posting it!