Reviews for Brother, Dear Brother
friendshipsoverships chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Sure would LOVE an epilogue...
julzdagger88 chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Great Story! I loved everything about it! The plot was amazing...Isaac was such a crazy bad (good) bad guy! I loved how Frank was the focus...I hope you write more!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Wow, that was so intense! It was written amazingly! The scene between the brothers was extremely heart felt.
syazx chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
OMG! hush..This story IS MARVELLOUS! so sweet... I was really crying when i read this chapter...
GreatDays chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Please please make Joe forgive him and let everything be okay ... please !

Bye 1
Paul Clatt chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Really good... i really thought that joe was gonna die. you managed that really well.
Cheryl chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Hi! Just wanted to say again how much I am enjoying this story. I re-read the last 5 chapters or so last night. I am glad that Frank is on the mend; some great scenes with Joe and him. Also, I liked how Callie was able to confide in Vanessa as well. You are certainly good at showing all of the stress that the characters are under in this terrible situation and how much Frank is loved. I'll be reading! :)
Paul Clatt chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
this story has excellent grammar... but i dont remembr frank and joe staying away from their parents in bayport
Leo112 chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
ohhh that was interesting. im glad frank only did it in self defense, it wouldn't be him if it wasn't.

up date soon please!
MCR-1993 chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
I love it. It's really good. I hope you continue.
Mistress of the Words chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
AGHHHHHH! This story has me hanging by a thread from the cliff! I reeeeally hope you post more soon! I can't wait to read more! This story is extremely exciting and it really wracks your nerves, you can really get into it!
Star chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Good and full of emotions, is this end or there more
Flightgirl chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
D: WHAT? But...but...NO! Joe can't blame Frank! What's the deal? He just told him NOT to apologize, but he feels like its Frank's fault? :( But then again, he just went through a horrible, scarring experience and he needs an explanation...but STILL! man, don't take so long this time! I gotta find out just what's going on in my favourite Hardy's head!

...er, please? .

Great chappie, btw :p s'pose i should've mentioned that first...
AdminElrohir chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Yer...you're back!

Awesome chappie...poor Frank and Joe... update again soon!
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Whoa! Great descriptions and good cliffy. Please do not take so long to post the next chapter! :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »