Reviews for The Carrier
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 9/16
Ummmm, get a beta. STAT. There were so many spelling errors.
Tilue Akane chapter 3 . 8/23
I love that poem. Great story so far!
eglgrl365 chapter 13 . 8/18
*wizard world*
eglgrl365 chapter 13 . 8/18
This plot line was original and gripping and I loved it! But now I want a rebuilding of the discarding world where Sergent takes Gryffindor's place and Hogwarts intigrates veela, werewolves and vampires. Also, don't make Madame Pomfrey or Professor Mcgonigal evil. Make Hermione and Neville change Sergent's view that all wizard are evil because they interact with the new students.
GenkaiFan chapter 6 . 5/27
Basill,
good story, decent plot...however your word usage/spelling are somewhat atrocius.
These are from but the last two chapters:(Please note, the words with asterisks are yours-and improperly used. Correct word
has no asterisk)
wrap
bear
aligned
received
realize
* [these two seem to be used interchangeably, in
weak* several chapters and invariably improperly]
their
stepped
sitting
new
I would advise working on vocabulary especially since most of your mistakes were spelled correctly (so the spell check wouldn't have caught them...it doesn't do context:) though used incorrectly for what you wanted to say. Keep writing, you have talent, just need to work on spelling.
The Frau, GenkaiFan's writing partner
Brianna chapter 13 . 5/23
I loved it
Tianna chapter 13 . 5/23
I lo
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Hmm this has been an interesting read. Thanks :)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Bloody loved it. Didn't expect Arthur Weasley to be Godric my thought were on Dumbledore. Keep up the excellent writing.
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
Now this is like nothing I've ever read before and I truly loved it,I was swept away by the story its self, the only thing I had issues with was some of the spelling but even then I could over look it since it was close to what you were trying to go for...Just a few hints for next time.

Week...is the days in the month...Weak...is someone of has no strength.
Steeped...I think you meant to say stepped...Just simple things like that, that I saw over and over again.
I loved the story though, and if you ever did go back and checked up on things look closely at the words, and see about checking their definition. It might help, I hope I helped you a little. Sorry if I said to much.
Lkhey chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
This story, for the most part, was very well written and a joy to read. There were, of course, the spelling and grammar problems (which you've gotten excessive grief for, so I won't talk about too much) and also some sentences here and there that could be written less awkwardly, but there were good things that kept me reading your story. The plot and subject of the story was amazing and beautiful. I enjoyed seeing possessive Viktor turn into loving and protective Sargen (about Viktor, you mentioned he was Russian, and I'm not sure that's correct. It was said in the books that he is Bulgarian, but since I'm an unknowing and idiotic American child, I'm not sure if Bulgaria is a country of its own or if it's a part of Russia). I also liked Harry/Hegden's character because, at first, he was just a strong-willed person, but then it was revealed that he is very dark and skilled in the way of weaponry. Basically, I loved the way you crafted and developed your characters. Though, I did not enjoy the constant use of nicknames. It's not the fact that I got confused, I just thought it didn't fit or flow with the rest of the story. There was one nickname that I didn't mind at all, Dis, because it's an abbreviation of his name, and not a totally different thing, like Grim, Flower, and/or Tiger. I was relieved that you didn't type in Viktor's accent because I find that absolutely horrendous. His accent should be something that the readers imagine, not something the writer should type every time they want Viktor to speak. It's lovely when it's referenced not in the actual dialogue, but otherwise, should be left to imagination (sorry, I'm ranting about something that wasn't wrong with your story). Your story was wonderfully written, and though it had some flaws, I loved reading it. Honestly, every story has its amazing elements, and it's not so amazing elements, so don't feel bad about the grammar and spelling problems. If you're not sure about a word, look up the definition to see if you are using it correctly. Keep writing, and stay happy!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
That was a Wildly inventive story! I mean you totally upended Everyone. Light, dark, vampire, wizard, and I enjoyed it. I could never have imagined all of those changes myself. Good job! :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
love it will there be a sequel

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
I like the plot of this fanfiction but I always find it quite confusing when it switches point of view so much, especially when I am not really familiar with the characters yet. The way I phrased this was weird but yeah... XD
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 3/17/2015