Reviews for The Carrier
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 10/18
Hmm this has been an interesting read. Thanks :)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 13 . 8/5
Bloody loved it. Didn't expect Arthur Weasley to be Godric my thought were on Dumbledore. Keep up the excellent writing.
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 7/4
Now this is like nothing I've ever read before and I truly loved it,I was swept away by the story its self, the only thing I had issues with was some of the spelling but even then I could over look it since it was close to what you were trying to go for...Just a few hints for next time. the days in the someone of has no strength.
Steeped...I think you meant to say stepped...Just simple things like that, that I saw over and over again.
I loved the story though, and if you ever did go back and checked up on things look closely at the words, and see about checking their definition. It might help, I hope I helped you a little. Sorry if I said to much.
Lkhey chapter 13 . 6/28
This story, for the most part, was very well written and a joy to read. There were, of course, the spelling and grammar problems (which you've gotten excessive grief for, so I won't talk about too much) and also some sentences here and there that could be written less awkwardly, but there were good things that kept me reading your story. The plot and subject of the story was amazing and beautiful. I enjoyed seeing possessive Viktor turn into loving and protective Sargen (about Viktor, you mentioned he was Russian, and I'm not sure that's correct. It was said in the books that he is Bulgarian, but since I'm an unknowing and idiotic American child, I'm not sure if Bulgaria is a country of its own or if it's a part of Russia). I also liked Harry/Hegden's character because, at first, he was just a strong-willed person, but then it was revealed that he is very dark and skilled in the way of weaponry. Basically, I loved the way you crafted and developed your characters. Though, I did not enjoy the constant use of nicknames. It's not the fact that I got confused, I just thought it didn't fit or flow with the rest of the story. There was one nickname that I didn't mind at all, Dis, because it's an abbreviation of his name, and not a totally different thing, like Grim, Flower, and/or Tiger. I was relieved that you didn't type in Viktor's accent because I find that absolutely horrendous. His accent should be something that the readers imagine, not something the writer should type every time they want Viktor to speak. It's lovely when it's referenced not in the actual dialogue, but otherwise, should be left to imagination (sorry, I'm ranting about something that wasn't wrong with your story). Your story was wonderfully written, and though it had some flaws, I loved reading it. Honestly, every story has its amazing elements, and it's not so amazing elements, so don't feel bad about the grammar and spelling problems. If you're not sure about a word, look up the definition to see if you are using it correctly. Keep writing, and stay happy!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 13 . 6/28
That was a Wildly inventive story! I mean you totally upended Everyone. Light, dark, vampire, wizard, and I enjoyed it. I could never have imagined all of those changes myself. Good job! :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 5/18
love it will there be a sequel

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 2 . 3/26
I like the plot of this fanfiction but I always find it quite confusing when it switches point of view so much, especially when I am not really familiar with the characters yet. The way I phrased this was weird but yeah... XD
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 3/17
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 11 . 1/7
interesting. I like that Ron is a minister's son. Kinda nice twist
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 1/7
interesting story. I can't wait to keep reading!
You seriously need a beta.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
It was fun. A little weird with the whole founders thing though with an interesting twist. Same grammatical problems as the other stories but still good enough to read easily. Keep writing
vjean1997 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
dreamjanus chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Noticed some spelling errors...

"a wale of a man" should be whale.
Wale means to make a loud noise, usually associated with sorrow.

"The next weak"...should be "The next week"
The word you used, weak is the opposite of strong.

The last one is the worst,
"raped around his waist"
The word you wanted was 'wrapped'.
The word 'raped' is saying sexual assault, which I am almost sure the giant squid would not do.
dreamjanus chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Technically if you make Harry female, it is not slash. It is either transsexual, which would still make Harry female or AU where Harry was born female. In both cases I can't read them, but I can slash.