Reviews for The Carrier
I normally don't review about spelling errors, but this one I can't keep quiet about any longer. You keep using "rape" when the word is wrap.
Wrap to put around
Rape unconsentual sex
Big difference in word definition! And it can be triggering for some. Please be watchful and look it up/ask if you are not positive about a word.
Auriane07 chapter 13 . 7/30
I love this story
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 7/2
Lol very very far from au no one in his right mind would ever think that meek doormat Arthur Weasley was Godric Gryffendor but still a great story.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 7/2
That seems like a much more truthful depiction of Godric than the usually Brawny Hero.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 7/2
Lol ooops I do believe Dumbledore just signed his own death warrant. Woukd Dissident by any chance be Neville?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 7/2
Wow does Ron have Draco canonical personality down oat with a twist if the oafish bigot twisted within lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 7/2
Might look beautiful pregnant but he is still a champion and Dumbcuff in the wings that would be a sure way to get the child and or Harry killed.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 7/2
Dracula.. yeah definitely not a family to upset. So much for Dumbcuffs care and protection if Harry Potter eh…let’s set him up to be raped and tortured lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 7/2
Short and sweet but he still got the egg.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 7/2
Interesting take on carriers.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 7/2
Lol
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/2
Ewwww a red headed Draco…just ewwww
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/2
I’m not impressed with how Viktor is so focused on Harry’s carrier ability and not Harry himself. It’s “his carrierhis boy” I think I would even think better if Viktor if we went in about Harry Potter at least he’s focusing on the boy as a boy not a piece of property if a baby factory. But I imagine Harry will teach him differently soon lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/2
Lol Krum jumped to conclusions and now they are going to play with him lol. Yes Harry is tiny but does he really look that feminine that Krum would immediately take him as a girl?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/2
Oooo tint little thing but judging by his response to Dumbcuff not so weak lol.