Reviews for Tempus Viator
Get-Lost chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I couldn't even get through the first chapter. Retarded is all you need to say to describe this piece of crap.
desertrommel chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Great story. Can't wait till the next update!
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
This was an excellent story and it's a shame you stopped writing
AzureNemesis chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
To be honest your story kind of sucks. Like, really bad. You took naruto and sakura's academy characters, stupidity and all, and said "they are now anbu, durr." i mean honestly guy, anbu wouldn't let nearly that much information slip IN THE FIRST MOTHERF$CKING DAY! and anbu do not lose their temper for abstract reasons in the face of mild disrespect, nor do they just let every shinobi strike them THREE TIMES in critical locations without even noticing even when the other person was being over the top aggressive towards them. Oh, and another thing, itachi's whole character is based on being the calm and collected 'perfect shinobi' genius of the uchiha clan. His character was never portrayed as being arrogant, and he specifically stated in cannon that the uchiha clan was too arrogant and relied too much on their bloodline, that being part of the reason why he massacred them. Now grow up and start writing better, or just dont write. Not everyone can write well, and that's fine. But dont write stories if you know you suck at writing stories, that is just stupid.
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Please update again soon! This story is absolutely amazing. I love how everything is playing out. Please update.
pepergirl001 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
come on please when you have the time upload the chapter 3
l20 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
good story so far . got all the bases covered as far as time travel goes.
GaruAlpha chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Need more of this story... that sounds like a good idea.
holydemon00 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
fluff, and time-travel, and more fluff, I really can't ask for more. Please continue your story. It makes me happy to read.
ellesra chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
This is really good. Please, update it soon
nine-orcids chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
FUNNY!HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
poupou02 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
please update soon I'm no fan of sakura and naruto fic but this one hook me up great work doing that.
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
this is a great story so far! while i'm not a narusaku fan i do find that this story is quite sweet and that for this story that pairing works quite well. i hope that you will update soon 3
Outkast000 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I apologize, but I hate this pairing. Almost as much as Naruto and Hinata. but, despite that, you made a good story.
jArCaLvIn0o9 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009