Reviews for Twenty Six Views
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
That's just too SAD...(weeping in frustration)
No but seriously I'm really crying here. Man such a sad story for Kakashi. Thank you, you made my day by reminding me of the real Kakashi.
Mir chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Ohhh your last chapter. Z was somehow fitting to be the end , Kakashi thinking of his past and not hurting for once. It was wonderful especially X with Kakashj grumbling like the teenager he is. I wish we had more of these wonderful Minato&Kakashi fics. That being said don't ever stop writing. Thanks!
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Really lovely conclusion to it all, though isn't the proper term xenophobe, not xenophile?
Prescripto13 chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
You're welcome, Phx. Thanks for sharing these snippets with us!
upandover chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
this was a really good story, thank for writing :)
narutofan chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Great :)
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
nice nice nice!1
VampireDoll666 chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Thanks for the story! *smiles* I really loved it.
Mir chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Ohhh another chapter. I'm so happy. I love that delicate balance between Kakashi and Minato when Minato is a Yondaime. They are close, with Kakashi occasionally reverting to 'sensei' and yet he respects the ninja ways too much to ever be bossy to Minato. Thanks for this update!
S. Rune chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
The drabbles were funny, sweet, sad and definitely great.
3 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
All of these drabbles are so sweet! 3
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Keep it up! I'm such a fan! And once you're done, do the Greek alphabet next! Then Japanese! This must never end! The dynamics between Minato and Kakashi are just too cute!
JaketheDog33 chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
I love reading stories about Minato and Kakashi, especially pre-gaiden. Thank you!
narutfan chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Great :)
Prescripto13 chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Why, you're most certainly welcome, Phx. :)

Love how the tables are turned in Virus, and how you effectively convey the unspoken parts in Wield. Nicely done!