Reviews for Hair
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
...And now we know that Owen taking the bullet for Martha was with the intent to actually get killed. That's why (well, one of the whys) he was so upset at being revived. Six months on decaf? If they were in the USA Owen could have pleaded the 8th amendment.
Tacroy chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Haha. That was fun to read. I do agree that Ianto has the most wonderful hair. But I do love the fact that it was Owen who dyed it orange. I first thought it was Jack...

Poor Owen...Decaf for six mounths...can't be easy...
Kironomi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
hehe!That's hilarious!
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
LOL this was so funny! neon orange though? why not purple? lol anyway I'd love to read a sequel with Ianto's revenge! XD
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Ah! I love this. Owen running to Jack for safety. Just completely amazing. Made me smile and I would have giggled, maybe chortled, but I've got a friend over and she's sleepin' on the couch. Well done, I think.
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I was laughing already, but the Blue Gillispie thing made me lose it. Nice touch! XD
Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I haven't laughed so much in ages! That was awesome!

x
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was funny as heck. Owen is in deep shit. I got my very own Blue Gillespie shirt in the mail the other day. I love it and I love the band. Got the colored CD on pre-order as well. Can't wait for that.

Judy
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
M... Blue Gillespie (:

This was great! I am now picturing Ianto dressed very, very nicely. ;) x
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hahahaha, that was brilliant! A wonderful read, especailly after CoE. :) Loved the Blue Gillespie reference and Ianto's reaction. That was hilarious! Thanks again for the great read,

Kar, xx
Halfreck3929 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
lmao i love this story its hilarious!i think my favourite character is Mrs. Livingston :)