Reviews for the two new sisters
Akera chapter 8 . 7/30
I will not stop laughing it was historical plz I am begging make more if these
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
i love it! can't wait for more!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Woved it! I can relate to Kira! The grammer was bad but could you continue? Soon? Or as I say Now!
QuestForMyOwnMagic chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
hee hee u know what i really want to see? I want to see who's stronger me or most likely kiba but thatll be fun to see! dont get no ideas it was just a question i had!
QuestForMyOwnMagic chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
hey hey whats up? this is really good
Mihoia chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Nu, Kia can't die. She's too cute and adorable for death.*tears* On another note :D, these were good chapters. The only little thing I would change is to use capitals for the characters' names. But it's good. Snd do I see a rival for Kiba in the future?. Hm, Kira keep an eye on Cheza and Kiba. Keep it up.
Luminera Claymore chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Lol. Continue! Whatever rp this is it's a good one.
ImMyOwnNoOneElses chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Awe it was a sweet chapter! Ick poison, hope that doesn't hurt her for long. Keep it up girl, you're doing fine!
ImMyOwnNoOneElses chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Ok so know I know the fight was in the past lol but when did Kiba show up?

off to the next chapter
ImMyOwnNoOneElses chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It looks good girl, but I have to admit you need to edit a bit. Just double check your work before you post, and make sure to space paragraphs. I had to learn the had way- a review sent me a message telling me it was hard to read it and it was turning readers away.

Lyrics always need to be spaced right cause then it flows better but hey I love that song! I haven't listened to B*Witched in years!
Mihoia chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
This was a really good chapter. I thought Kiba and Kira got together a little bit too quick, but it was still believable and I can't wait for the next chapter. And you don't have to apologize for a short chapter, not everyone can write huge chapters, I know I can't. I'm already excited about the next chapters, and I hope to see them up soon. You're doing an amazing job.(better than me) So good luck with completing your story. ;D
Mihoia chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
This was good, it introduced the rest of the pack to Kira and Kia. I got a bit confused about how they met Kiba and knew his name, it would probably be better if it what explained a bit more in detail, either way this was an okay chapter. I would have liked to see a longer chapter, but i understand that's it's difficult. The story's looking awesome right now, i hope you write more chapters.
Mihoia chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You did a good job on writing this chapter, it's interesting. The only thing i would change is to separate the paragraphs, it hurts the readers' eyes and makes the reader want to hit the back button. It sounds good to me so I'm going to go read the next chapter.