Reviews for Miles on a Plane

Nice :) Loved it :P
Random Peep chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very well written, loved it! Awesome job! P
Chestariley9 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OMG, I know this was written like forever ago but still, that was just plain amazing and your writing is just so ugh-if there were only bigger and better adjectives-amazing!
imre infinite chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh. My. God. That was AMAZING! O_O

I love it! Seriously.

It was so well written, and sure much better than most fem-lemon I come across.

Favorited for sure!
psychotykxena chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
great story
nomorefiction chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow... thanks for the recommendation. And this is the first I have read via my cell in the middle of the night. I am sure this little naughty tale will bring nice dreams in just a few moments. I enjoyed it. Thanks
Blank. No longer in use chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I liked this a lot. Great one shot. Love the ending "13 hours to go...fantastic" ;)
croaker001 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great story. I love how Miley was drawn to Lilly, asked about her flight, and then just left saying she would tell the pilot, lol. This would definitely make for a more interesting flight. Lilly having Miley lay down with her head in her lap was super cute, and Miley's complete 180 about the time remaining in the flight cracked me up. Keep up the good work.
BookerSeeFoodBookerEat chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very sexy :) I like it, I haven't read girl on girl in a while, You may have just gotten me back into it. :)
bi-panda-vampire-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG WOW! YOU KNOW I SAID I LIKED YOU STORIES NOW I FKN LOVE THEM... SO HOT!

I THINK I CAN W8T A LITTLE NOW FOR THE NEXT PART OF YOUR OTHER STORY SEEN AS I HAVE THIS 1 TO LOOK AT LOL

I LOVE IT...

I LOVE YOU...

LOVE

PANDA x
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
wow!

really hot!

i loved that they didn't know eachother.
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Were can I take a plane ride like That! What Line is it I so am booking my next flight with them!LOL
Truscott chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Awesome one-shot Loved it :).
loveAngel120 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yeah it was great! do more please lol.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
wow. if there was a lilly every time i rode an airplane, i'd travel a lot more. lol. great job.