Reviews for Newtype
tiggeryumyum chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
this was SPECTACULAR, my goodness. The richness of the world building, all the character's voices are so pitch perfect too! My goodness, I am just floored over here. I really hope this isn't a completely abandoned project, I'm so excited to find out what might happen to Wufei...
beautiful-surreal chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
This ended quite suddenly. I hope you get inspired again. I know I go through cycles. This is turning out to be quite the fine crime drama. 3
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
hey, _

it was nice to see this little GDW story on your page, i know since garou you've fallen out of the gundam scene a little. It happens to us all ;)

But this looks really good, your an amazing writer (as you already know, but there is little wrong with pumping a modest ego.)

But i'd also like to just say, i read your story,'Cloness'(ithink thats what you called it, hosted on you homepage.) i read it with the knowledge it wasn't finished, and it also a good piece of work, not far from complete ;) worth a try.

thanks again, update soon my friend.

Beth chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Great story! I love this so far. Cool to bring the newtype idea to Gundam Wing. And I'm especially liking the description of the necessary skills for a single person to pull off all their suspected crimes, and the "oh, that sounds like a gundam pilot" conclusion. Good characterization for Heero and Wufei. Can't wait for more!
CircleKV12 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I really like this chapter. I love stories with a mutant focus. And I really like your writing. I already have a great feel of both of their personalities and their relationship. I can't wait until Duo gets into the picture. Are the other gundam pilots going to be around at all in the story? And how are the new-types story going to impair their investigation? Please update soon!
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
mm, heero uke.
Enna Namo chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I think Heero is right to be a bit paranoid. This visit was very suspicious. Maybe he should cross check that attack with the keyword newtypes? And I am waiting for Duo to make an appearance.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
good story. Please write more. I liked it.

DJ
Aurora Musis Amica chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Thank you for continuing this story. I like the Newtype topic to begin with, and it hasn't been written about in fanfics much in a way that doesn't start it out with "Oh, everyone knows what Quatre can do". So a fic with a good build up and very nice pacing is refreshing and fun.

And Heero's elusive humour, love it. You've found him a voice of his own.

So the thing this chapter makes me wonder is, how much of it is simple build-up and what part is foreshadowing?
yuki-san3 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
J'ai beaucoup aimé, pareil que le précédent chapitre !

Dire que ce matin justement je me disais "ah ça fait quelques temps que le premier chapitre est sorti..." Bim, le deuxième arrive

Bref, un style sympa et fluide, des personnages qui ont l'air naturels et "vrais", des personnages secondaires qui ne font pas juste peinture... Et puis l'agréable sensation que l'intrigue n'est pas un truc linéaire et téléphoné.

J'ai apprécié de lire ce chapitre.

Bon courage pour la suite !
Violet Shadows chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
It's not teamwork, but I can't complain; it's been too long since I've read some new, original Gundam Wing yaoi: really brings me back.
UpperClassK9 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
lol, I'm beginning to really like Gundam Wing's characters, from all the stories you have about them. I might actually start watching Gundam... O.O How political is it though, cuz that's the major turn off for me...
Piole chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It had been years since i read a GW fic that was not a sad clicle of "first time love.. now lets got f*" or a sadly try of a good action plot that ended in " oh my, hear my drama, please hug me until the strange politics of -insert evil character here- could be destroyed by the POWER of LOVE!"

As GW was my first fannom, that was pretty ofensive and drive me away for the fandom. I started reading your fics cause of your Naruto series, im specially fond of your "Teamwork" series. (And yes, im a disgusting lurker that rarely review*ashamed*) But this fic, hit me hard. I Love this.

Thank you for writing this, I thank whatever make you think of this and damn! You got me to go back to gwaddiction and the 1x2x1 archives only to relieve the old good times of GW fics. *hugs* Thank you.
shogi chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow! I really am enjoying this new story! I look forward to see what happens, if Duo is really going to go against them and I'm also curious about Heero and Wufei, as characters and also, if they ever do pair up! Looking forward to following this and I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I really like this story. Please update soon.