Reviews for Fill
Well done!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
greeaaat.
Annie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
First off I have to say that this one of the most thoughtful well written pieces I have seen posted to this fandom yet. Your voices were spot on, your words gentle and almost poetry like.

Your characterizations rocked.

Friends: Loved McCoy's voice. Loved Jim's doubts. Loved the obvious matturing, and the true mettle of a friend.

Families: Poor sarek! You captured his grief without being over the top or unbelieviably OOC. The flowers were a nice touch.

Lovers: OMG, Spock and Uhura were an unexpected but fascinating pairing. They are now my fav part of the movie. I loved how she humanized him, and how, in turn he can support her here. It was soft, gentle, mushy without being sappy . . . Yeah. Best part of this.

I can't wait to see more from you.

You are brilliant.
Chimaera-Stormhawk chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I really liked this one. all three parts were excellent. I thought about the after effects as well, I liked how you handled everybody separately.

Sarek meets Spock Prime was amusing... ;)

and you write a good Bones too.

As to part 3 "I have no comment on the subject"

*concedes* It was also good, albeit mushy.
Mrs. Lily Snape chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
AW!

It's so good to hear from you again, Mira! We've all missed you lots. Your lyrical style is certainly a joy to read again!
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It's nice!

Ja ne. ;D
AES13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Just lovely...and left me with a lump in my throat.

Anne
Natku chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
A new fandom for you! And how marvelous! Your style is smooth, your characters spot on, and your prose magnifecent!

Can't wait for more from you!