Reviews for Let the Good Times Roll
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
'I'm from the future and I ride you frequently' - Hilariously, awesome line )

Aww, such a cute ending! I love it!

Imagine 'past Eric's' anticipation of meeting her for the '1st' time... the emotions he must've went through when she walked in Fangtasia, with *gag* Bill! Ugh, poor dude...
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
hmmm lucky sookie she gets to sleep with eric in both decade lol
Terri Botta chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
heheh. I love it. "You forgot this." Snerk. very cute.
s.meadows chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very interesting way to tie the past and the present in one fic. I liked reading Eric as a Greaser!

Thank you for participating in the Summer of 69 Contest! I had fun reading you fic.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Nicely done! I love the bit with the hair clip!
KJChurch chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Now that would be an OSM! Would it be cheating if it's Eric from another time? Hm, interesting...Great storyline!
simicat chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOVED IT!
CaffyBird chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I created an account just so I could comment and tell you how much I absolutely LOVED this story! SO GOOD! I loved the time travel concept, I loved the ending! I loved everything! Eric did seem to change from a white shirt and black jacket to a black shirt later, but I don't care :) Very good!
DeenieMarie86 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Scream! Loved It! Love the time travel concept. Great one shot!
Fanvamp chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I very much enjoyed your story. Your ESN was Hot and Perfect!
1dreamkeeper chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
please tell you are going to write more. great job
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very imaginative! Great Story!

Pat
Yank3678 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh, this is one of the best Summer of 69 one shot! You really captured Eric and Sookie at their best. Most enjoyable!
Suzapalooza chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh that was absolutely fabulous! Made exponentially better by the fact that Eric remembers everything, including which night it happened! Great job!
tbens chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
okay dont know how eric did that ... and how can he handle the silver hair clip .. nevertheless very enjoyable storyline

thanks