Reviews for Tangled Webs
Lurker chapter 12 . 1/15
Phew... At least it wasn't a cliffhanger.

Thank you very much for this awesome fic. I enjoyed it immensely. It wasn't completely perfect, but it came pretty damn close, at least for me. I especially loved the interactions between the members of Team 7.

Good luck to you in all things. If you ever come back to this fic (unlikely as that is), I for one will not complain.

- Lurker
(A.K.A.: AutoCerebralStar, when not too lazy to log in)
Lurker chapter 9 . 1/15
Soooo sad this story isn't finished... I think I'm gonna bawl when I reach the end of the updates...
And as always, Sasuke and Naruto are pure gold.
Lurker chapter 6 . 1/15
Oh my god, I freaking love the way Sasuke steals Hermione's newspaper every morning.
Lurker chapter 4 . 1/15
Another fantastic chapter! I still adore your characterization of Sasuke. He's such an unrepentant asshole, but he also clearly cares for Naruto a lot. His interaction with the Legillimens-ed Naruto here was beautiful.
Lurker chapter 3 . 1/15
Hahahaha, I love Sasuke in this story, he's such a bastard! I think your characterizations are also very well done so far.
Lurker chapter 1 . 1/14
Um... "shortly after the Kyuubi attack" would make Itachi, like... 5, wouldn't it? Somehow I doubt he was conspiring with Dumbledore at that time.
Regardless, looks like a good start to the story. I will be reading on.
BeL1Ve chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
Damn this was good. I'm gonna regret staying up so late at work in the morning but this was so good. Such a shame u abandoned it. Maybe go rewatch/read some naruto/hp and get inspired again?

Seriously though, this is one of the absolute best crossovers. Definitely best one where team 7 is involved. And u just started with my favourite character (itachi) and dropped the story. Sad.
LunaEtSidera chapter 12 . 1/6/2017
FUCK this got me right in the feels. You have captured the beauty of Naruto and magic of Harry Potter and somehow combined them into something even grander than the original. I absolutely love this, and even though it's incomplete, it will still reign as one of my favorite fics.
Guests 4 the win chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
Great job
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Why did you stop?
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Team 7 is a group of ninjas, ninjas who are trained to BE SECRETIVE. I don't think that it is in their character to reveal the truth to the Golden Trio even if they slipped for god's sake. They could still be friends, but letting these many revelations go on is absurd. Yes, telling stuff about yourselves may gain the trust of the people you're supposed to protect, but to simply share private information in your life - like in Sasuke's case, the Uchiha Massacre - because someone asks just doesn't fit at all. What happened to being sneaky and careful? I honestly think that if Harry or company demanded an answer about the ninjas, Team 7 would fabricate lies or not answer, simply because the information may be known to enemies and you don't simply share stuff like that without absolute trust between two sides. The Golden Trio is shamelessly putting their nose in the ninjas' business and Team 7 is letting them, like what?
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Sasuke making Malfoy a catfish. My sides are in orbit right now.
Quest chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
This. Is. Amazing! And at such a tense ending! There's still the rest of the year left, why did you stop? I love this fic so much! I seriously hope you go back and post more!
Shion Lee chapter 12 . 8/16/2015