Reviews for Dinner's Ready
beve9110 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
good story
gdselby chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
It was good Ienjoyed reading it. You should do more one-shot stories like these. :)
steph chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Good lemon!
I think it's F£cking stuipd that these good stories are going to be banded. If you want someone where else you can write there is a sight called ficwad that allows dirt. It's a smaller fanfiction, but alteast you can write what you want.
This was good, though. Happy writing!
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
interesting
Carlislegirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Cute story, pity about Edwards terrible language lol!
shirronda chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i love this side of edward you really should write more one shots like this or make a short story like this but i love them
Mlle Tallulah chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I spanked her with my hand and she yelped in surprise.

I hit her again, harder this time. And again, even harder.

"Ow! Edward, you're hurting me."

"Bella, I already told you, I had a really bad fucking day at work. So just let me fucking spank you and take it like I know you can. Like you have before. Okay?"

"Yes. Okay, Baby."

- What are you, an abuse promotor? If you have a bad day, go beat your wife and fuck her, she'll love it, even if she says it hurts?

I love BDSM and a good spanking while playing, but what you write about is closer to abuse.
Shinx1912 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love ed domimating her. The sexy spanks. Make it longer or a 2shot with ed taking her again
Cheaward chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
It wasn't mediocre in the least, and please write more like it(:
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
that was H.O.T
cbzoo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
A LITTLE LONGER WITH A FEW MORE DETAILS WOULD BE NICE
girl with fangs98 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is the first of your sexy one-shots that I've read but I'm going to read more coz they're really good!

I loved the spanking part and I never wanted it to end! D
dontcare89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
very hot! whew, keep up the great writing!