Reviews for Morale Booster
GroovyRockatansky chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
hey, so it's the author here, too lazy to actually update this
there seems to be confusion in the reviews from years past.

this is a spoof. it's not meant to be taken seriously nor is it supposed to be in character. my friend and i were just being goofy and this was the result.

i will not be continuing this fic.
Lunatic Red Eyes chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
You know, all I did was read a description on this series and the first thought I had was "I bet someone's made a slash pairing of those two." And out of the two fics here, one was. Thanks for proving me right!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Aw That was so sweet! Loved it! Nice job!
cerebralconfinement chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Errr...This kinda left me speechless. This is...gah, I can't even describe it. It's kinda funny, but to me, it seems more squicky than humorous. All I can say is that it's...original...
Grey wolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
...0_0 i always imagined this wold happen...can you continue it?
Nargus chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
*snort* I've been wondering when someone would write somethings suggestive about this pair. There're so much promises there :p
Spoofty chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
That's supposed to be funny? I'm sorry but I'm a lil creeped out...lets just say this is way O.C.
Spoofty chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
okey...I'm really confused...what's going on exactly? or does the second chapter explain it?
RedHerring chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
... This story brought me to tears. Y'know the kind you get from laughing to hard...

Simple marvelous is the best way to put my opinion.

...Admittedly not quite what I was expecting, nor really, my cup of tea. inter-species and all that but... Well done.
Hikari Kaiya chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
YAY! I found one! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more!