Reviews for Eddie's Little Secret
kykyxstandler chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
this is so awesome please updaate soon
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Bascetcase chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
oh my God i start your story and just couldn't stop reading!please tell me that you 'll update and finished it!it's really great and you got me hooked!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
I have so enjoyed reading this funny story with all it's unexpected twists. I wish it were complete but understand why after reading your profile. I hope life has been nicer to you.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Geez, Jasper...could you be any more of an ass?! Karma, baby. She's a bitch! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Do I feel sorry for the guys? Oh, HELL no! They started the false monikers so they can live with their choices and suffer the consequences! lol I love that Alice has gained the friendship of Rosalie and Bella and now getting a makeover which she so desperately needs not only for her appearance but for her self worth and confidence.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
love it
Lar Lar 77 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I hope you find your mojo soon! This story is quite entertaining :)) Good luck!
lovesmcirish chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
Bahahaha loved reading this story! Soooo funny! Wish you would finish it 3
Yuri of the Valley chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Are you ever gonna update? I mean this story totally focks and is giving off some major FINISH ME vibe.. PLEASE PLEASE Updte soon :)

sister99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I like this story because it have so original nature of all charachters. Emmet and Jass ...I loss for words to express my admiration. I hope its not the end and one day You 'll find Yor muse and I still look forward it.
melisa79 chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter
oskigal chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
So glad I found you again. This story always brings a smile to my face. I hope you are still updating. (Love the Jasper/Esme story line- think i laughed out loud on that one.) i hope you are still updating.
ksm chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
I hope you'll be returning to this fic soon! I miss the updates! I need to find out what happens with all this mess that everyone has gotten themselves into! :)

insert psuedonym chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Oh please come back and write about geeky edward and "gay" Emmett! This story is so exciting!