Reviews for Uncontrollable
Wicked.Onna chapter 2 . 8/20
Oh my god chip and dale I haven't seen their cartoons in years I love this
I'm glad he's committed to kagome & loves her so much. IT's good
Inuyasha is really a sick jerk! Two timing a*****e. Only thinks a girls/women. F**king jerk. You can't possibly understand that, but just imagine that kagome's situation & that's you. You'll hurt like hell. Man only thinks about sex. & he's really good at that.
hyper-active-anime-grl chapter 43 . 1/11
That was such an amazing story! I loved it.
I was rooting for them the whole time :) Thank you for writing such an amazing and romantic story.
Chromium101 chapter 43 . 12/4/2016
I love the story but I want a sequel. The ending was a bit disappointing and I think you could do better than that. I really hope there is a sequel. I want to know if Inuyasha and Kagome got married and how's Inuyasha. Please expound more. I really want you to write a sequel. PLEASE!
NarukoSon chapter 43 . 7/31/2016
I found this story and thought wth, and I'm glad I did. great story and wonderfully written. thank you for your time
LovingmyOTP's chapter 43 . 4/17/2016
The ending of this story still makes me cry so thanks. Beautiful fic from start to end thanks for it
Yoru Shichiyou chapter 43 . 4/4/2016
...Litterally just read this entire thing in one go. I tried going to sleep multiple times, but I just.. Couldn't stop wondering! This was amazing, a true joy to read, and I never leave reviews. Even if I loved it. Which I absolutely loved this. Thank you for all the effort, and I can honestly say, I'm glad I stumbled across this after it was completed, because my heart would not be able to handle waiting. You are a wonderful writer. I am officially a fan. :D *clicks to subscribe to author*
kagome past and present chapter 43 . 4/2/2016
I've been following this story for years. It's so bitter sweet to see it ended! I expected something a bit more sappy but, it was still good! I don't know what to think. Hahaaa. I was up until 3am re-reading this. Well, I guess all that's left to say is that if you ever need someone to talk to, just ask! (:
MadamScorpio chapter 43 . 3/9/2016
I loved this story! One of my binge reads! Sad to see it end but I feel complete lol. Can't wait to read more!
MadamScorpio chapter 42 . 3/9/2016
Aaawwww teared up a bit lol
JazaraRose chapter 43 . 3/9/2016
love love love this story, so nice to see you come back and finish it after all this time. Can't wait to see more from you!
MadamScorpio chapter 38 . 3/9/2016
Everyone needs a friend like Sango...aaawww Inuyasha has a romantic bone lol. I wonder where he ended up at.
MadamScorpio chapter 37 . 3/9/2016
Wow that escalated real quick lol
Wenchster chapter 43 . 3/8/2016
Before I start worshiping the ground you walk on, I want to apologize profusely about how late in the game I am to read/review. In fact I always want to be the first one to dote upon your work. I won't go into it, because this should be all about you and this fucking brilliant fic, so the long and short of it is that I'm sorry I couldn't be here when you were updating. I hope you know that I'll always be your faithful fangirl and reader forever. :)

So, yeah. Wow.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

For the last five chapters especially I couldn't pull myself together. I was a puddle of tears and knotted innards on my kitchen table. I actually had to finish this story with a glass of whisky heheh. It was a hamster wheel of 'Are they going to be to be together? My god, what if they're not?!' going inside my brain. Maybe even my hands was shaking. It's insane how you can bring on the drama so easily after a hiatus. It's like you never left. Forget being a lawyer; become a professional writer, a professional InuYasha writer heheh.

I'm very much satisfied with you how you ended this. I 100% agree that focusing on InuYasha's and Kagome's relationship (and the Hig Family that was a huge part in their relationship environment) was the perfect way to go. Otherwise things could have been drawn out. And the ties left loose weren't of necessity to find out in my mind. Leaving the little things behind kinda relates to what happens in real life. You couldn't have done a better job.

I don't know if I just became scatter brained during this and I completely forgot about it, but was the I/K lemon something you wrote during the last week? Well the point is, it was HOT! All in capitals for a freak'n reason. ;) I was defiantly blushing under the collar. LOOOOOOOOOOVED it! I'm happy they got that moment in the story. You made all your reader's days with that bad-boy of a chapter. :)

And can I say just how adorable that video InuYasha made was, marking all the life-changing spots in the story that we've journeyed with them?! It was like something out of a bloody movie. The pièce de résistance in my opinion. SA-WOON!

...and that little love note in the pocket?! Are you trying to stop my heart? (faints) I don't even know how you do it, keeping InuYasha in character and yet open with his feelings for Kagome all at once... Sorry, but damn your fucking talented. 'Uncontrollable' has gotten itself on my top ten favourite stories list of all time for sure.

Gods, I can't get over how amazing this story is. I can't even be sad that it's finished, because I'm just SO unbelievably happy. InuYasha's and Kagome's romance story in here was heartbreakingly beautiful to read. And I feel so blessed that this piece exists and that I got to read it, and continue to get to read it over and over and over again. Which is what I'm most likely gonna start doing very soon heheh.

This isn't really the proper place for mentioning this, but since it's on my mind and I feel like I haven't talked to my dear friend in ages I'm just going with it... Your a busy lady, so I'm going on a limb here that you haven't heard of this manga with an anime show called Kamisama Kiss. If you love InuYasha there's a very high chance you'll love this. I didn't think I would ever love anything marginally close to the scale that I loved InuYasha. And while InuYasha will forever have rights to that #1 spot, Kamisama Kiss is a very close second. ...Actually it's kinda sharing second place with another anime that again I recently discovered which is ironic after years of liking nothing. Now I'm terribly addicted and obsessively in love with two animes, and I'm half-wishing I could go back to being oblivious and pain free. Pain free because I have this knack for discovering animes that just come out with their second season with no certainty that there will be a third. I personally feel like there's no worser pain than having animes or fanfics that you love never completing. (sigh) All in all, you should really check out Kamisama Kiss whenever you get the opportunity. The manga is finishing up in four volumes, so at least (thinking positively) there is an ending, though it doesn't feel the same as it would be if the anime got to complete with it. I was born in the era where anime took off, so I'm more partial to it. Moving pictures and voice actors make a great storyline/characters a million times better.

So, I know that youv'e updated some of your other ongoing stories. 'Man Like That' (yes! yes! yes!) being one of them! I'm going to tell you straight up now that when I saw that alert in my inbox I completely forgot were I was and squealed, very loud, on the, very crowded, bus. But I couldn't care, I'm so over the moon excited! I want devote all my focus on it, so expect a review soon. I'm reeeeeeeeeeeaaaallllllllly hoping they'll be more updates coming up for that story soon too. (crosses fingers) The place it's at right now leaves me so stressed and anxious. Just thinking about it sends me to the loo, heheheh.

Five and a half years later and 'Uncontrollable' is worth all of it and twenty more. Ask any of your readers and they would agree. You have grown leaps and bounds (though your basically polishing perfection) and this is a piece you should show off ever so boastfully. You deserve every award in the IY book. I'm so proud of you. :) I'm going to tear up now.