Reviews for Hold On Before It's Too Late
vasdrkangel chapter 15 . 9/25
Still begging for more here. PLEASEEEEEEEE
Please please please update soon!
Its not to be critizising, but I don't like the fact that Ariel lost her virginity before Kacey, even tough I don't know her human age. Plus I think Bumblebee is too innocent and the fact that he is still a virgin. PS is still a good story and please write more
An old fan chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
To anyone checking this out: i recommend the whole trilogy written by This author its one of the best fan fiction out there. let alone it could easy be its own Transformers novel since its quality is so good..
Well worth your time, and all who have read this can promise you that.

To the Author: Where ever you are, i hope your doing well. I was Watching the Transformers anime "Transformers Robots in Disguise 2015/2016" and i cant shake the feeling that someone in Hasbro has read your fiction, because I truly believe that the Character Windblade is inspired by Kaceystar. both in looks and personality.

Thanks girl for writing one of the best fan-fictions.
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
I still enjoy reading this trilogy of yours, and I keep hoping to see it updated, I hope that you get the chance to finish this in the way you normally do... with your awesome flair and Kacystar and 'Bees Happiness.
Nightcore chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Pleaaaaaaaaaasse write another one!
Retrokill chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
4 years since,last,update...u on thr?its a very interesting FF.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
when?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
when?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
A NEXT?!
Isobel chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Are you gonna continue with the story?
Alice Gone Madd chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Come up hook up already -_-
Sweet Sprinks chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Hello! Im just another person from your stories fan base. I have been with Kaceystar from the very beginning, and have loved every step of her story so far! I find myself stopping by time and time again hoping that Kacey's adventure had continued on for your ravenous readers. I find myself sorely disappointed that after so long Kacey has yet to venture on any further. Ive re read your stories multiple times now, trying to tide myself over. I do hope that you will update. I do hope that this story continues on, but if for some reason Kaceystar is lost to you and you can no longer find her, please let us know! I can atleast try to sever the ties I have with your amazing story then.
CrazyBotGirl16 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Holy Primus! You are an amazing author! Your writing technique and ideas are simply outstanding! And your characters! Oh, I simply adore every single one of them! I especially like Kacey (duh) and Marshall. He seems like such a sweetie! He deserves a really nice femme. Do you have any in mind?
Angry Pencil Wielder chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
When the frag will you update?! Must. Know. What. Happens!
Okay, and you have to make Kacey's and Bee's first date adorable. Have him all fumbling and awkward and she thinking it's cute.
Still great story even though you slag head of a writer cut of and won't give more. XP jk but still. More! My hunger must be satisfied.
Still trying to make it through all your fics. You got so many. I'm jealous.
Was wondering if someday I could do a oneshot or two with Kacey and my OC. She hasn't shown up in my fic yet but she will soon. *evil grin*