Reviews for Hold On Before It's Too Late
Isobel chapter 15 . 4/14
Are you gonna continue with the story?
Alice Gone Madd chapter 15 . 2/7
Come up hook up already -_-
Sweet Sprinks chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Hello! Im just another person from your stories fan base. I have been with Kaceystar from the very beginning, and have loved every step of her story so far! I find myself stopping by time and time again hoping that Kacey's adventure had continued on for your ravenous readers. I find myself sorely disappointed that after so long Kacey has yet to venture on any further. Ive re read your stories multiple times now, trying to tide myself over. I do hope that you will update. I do hope that this story continues on, but if for some reason Kaceystar is lost to you and you can no longer find her, please let us know! I can atleast try to sever the ties I have with your amazing story then.
CrazyBotGirl16 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Holy Primus! You are an amazing author! Your writing technique and ideas are simply outstanding! And your characters! Oh, I simply adore every single one of them! I especially like Kacey (duh) and Marshall. He seems like such a sweetie! He deserves a really nice femme. Do you have any in mind?
Cee Marie chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
When the frag will you update?! Must. Know. What. Happens!
Okay, and you have to make Kacey's and Bee's first date adorable. Have him all fumbling and awkward and she thinking it's cute.
Still great story even though you slag head of a writer cut of and won't give more. XP jk but still. More! My hunger must be satisfied.
Still trying to make it through all your fics. You got so many. I'm jealous.
Was wondering if someday I could do a oneshot or two with Kacey and my OC. She hasn't shown up in my fic yet but she will soon. *evil grin*
Cee Marie chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
i just got some metal images i really wish i hadn't. thanks a lot! lol i'm just kidding. still.. *winces*
great great great fic. :) really enjoying it thus far. read the first two as well. all of them, fabulous. i might just have to make so fan art.
Madsluads chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I was laughing the whole chapter. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next update.
Madsluads chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Tactician, prime relies heavily on, praxian, chip controls outbursts but can cause processor crash, PROWL!
Madsluads chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
The suit was the old jetfires parts.
transformers1 chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Okay you really need to update...you are like the best author I've read so far.. How...how do you come up with this amazing...enjoyable... Incredible...fanatic...
please please please please please update soon... I must know what will happen to Kacey and bumblebee :) .
Bunnylass chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Hey...Hey...HEY!

Look who's descended upon your incredible story to read and review it at long LAST! Haha, I've been thinking about this story so much recently, I have honestly been mentally berating myself for now reviewing before now. But I have to admit I have selfish reasons for reviewing this...I WANT AN UPDATE! NOW, NOW, NOW! ;) Ohhh, I have missed Kacey and Bumblebee so bloody much, I'm even hoping for some free time soon so I can start re-reading the Kacey/Bee saga from the beginning. Obsessed? Moi? Bahahaha!

OK, gonna start actually reading and reviewing now...'Cited!

Aww, hey Kup! I love that you opened with him talking about Autobot City. Since watching DOTM and being blown away and reminded of just how fricking huge Transformers are, I'm not starting to see a real picture in my mind of just how HUGE Autobot City is in this! Annnnd, I'd really love one of your incredibly talent fans to draw it if they haven't already. Hope that person is reading this review right now!

They better be... .

Sparked...that sounds so cute! I have so many sparklings in my family now, sometimes I forget how many. I can't wait until Chris and I have little sparklings. I can call them that and Chris won't have the foggiest what I'm going on about, lol! See what your story does to me? I'm barely two paragraphs in and I'm already losing my mind because of one word - sparked. Ha! I think I need a holiday...to Autobot City!

*Slips into a daydream*

*Shakes self out of it and continues reading*

BTW, this whole not being able to have a review box open in a different window is a real pain in the aft! I keep having to scroll back up and find my place (which at the moment is pretty easy) before starting it all over again. Hear me, Fanfiction?! Sort your shiz out for Primus sake...:P

Oh, heyyy Blaster. How you doing, mech? ;) Hehe, I have a soft spot for him. Not sure why, and not even sure if it's still there seeing as I haven't seen the cartoons in a very long time. But hopefully that lil crush will stick around and grow with this story. Of course it will NEVER make me fall out of love with Bumblebee and Leo though...they'll ALWAYS have my spark. ;) See what I did there? *Coughs* Yeah I'm moving on now...

Family is VERY strong thing for me, so I did get a little teary eyed when Kup was saying about the reunions! I bloody LOVE a happy story...with lots of angst, romance and other stuff. Haha!

Ah, you mechs messing with the roster! Don't y'all know that Kaceystar is betrothed, wed and already had sparklings in my dreams? You's got no chance, pals! Move aside, Bumblebee's human Godmother is charging through. :D LMAO! I bloody love Kup! I don't know what it is about him, but he seems all...grandfatherly and stuffs! I bet he could stick kick 'Con ass better than most though. Ohhh, I miss your battles! Now I'm definitely going back to re-read them when I'm done with this, lol!

"I just doubt her abilities in battle when she always gets her way all the time." Hahaha, you're going to be in for a world of pain when I get through with you, Springer! . Yeah, after reading more about him thinking her service record is glorified slag, I'm starting to get my cannons ready (that I borrowed from Ironhide who is NOT dead!) and I'm going to shoot his ass all the way to Pluto (that is still a planet as far as I'm concerned) and back again, stubborn mech! *In through the nose, out through the mouth. And repeat...*

Hehe, hey Jetfire! How y'all doing?! :D He rocks...just to throw that in there.

Aww, Prowl you're such a sweetheart! I love how proud he is that he makes even Optimus bored of his lectures, haha! Oh shiz, I have a kitten on my lap who prefers fuss and attention, as opposed to me typing on my laptop. So bare with me, this could go horribly wrong, or funny as hell! No wait, he's laying down, this is a good sign! :) Where was I? Oh yes, Prowl! I love him, but you do such a great job of making it known that he's terribly boring when it comes to work, haha! A mech of which only Jazz could love, bless 'em! :D

Oh Springer, you're so rude! And I don't mean that in a good way. :(( It's sad that he's making Kacey nervous! Don't like that, need Bumblebee now...Please? ;)

Yo, Jetfire...whatcha doing later? ;) Lol! He's awesome! I want to go flying with Kacey and him. Excuse me a minute while I just dash off to make myself a rocket out of a cardboard box...I can dream! I can't wait to read some of them flying through the skies. I'm going to picture myself on the back of one of them, screaming (or at least trying if I can breathe!) and laughing and definitely crying. :D It'll mentally prepare me for jumping out of a plane on my honeymoon...Who am I kidding? Nothings going to prepare me for that!

*Chews nails nervously*

Kup thinks sparks are going to fly. I say heads are gonna fucking roll, mate! Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride! :D Can't bloody wait!

Hey, do we have a character limit for reviews now? I'm ashamed to admit it's been THAT long since I reviewed anything of this length...Last one was yours in fact! Thats uncomfortably embarrassing...On with the review! Geez, how do you put up with reading this? I jump all over the joint! Must give you whiplash, lol! OK, seriously getting back to the review now...I am...right now...in a second this kitten is snuggly and warm and - aww, he won't stop talking! Wall-e's telling you how much he loves this story too. Trust him, he's a truthful little kitten. ;)

In all seriousness, poor Ratchet! With all the new mechs and femmes coming to Autobot City and more than a few clashes of personality, I can't even begin to imagine how mental busy he must have been! I would say he must have the patience of a saint but - judging by his throwing arm that would be wrong. :) Your attention to detail is fantastic and right up my street! I have missed your writing a LOT! :)

Hehe, Ratchet nothing is going to protect Kayla's virtue from Jetfire! Luckily he's a gentleman when it really counts. :) Aww, protective daddy Ratchet...So goooood! Don't know what I love the most, grumpy Ratchet or protective...Aw, what the hell they're both damn good! :D

OMG! Chris is home! He's been away for the past 3 days and I've just heard his car pull up! I really hope you don't mind me finishing this review later? I'm really sorry for having to dash off so quickly, I thought I could get it done before he got back, but I got caught up in my excitement as per, lol! I promise, this isn't the end, I'll be back!

AND I FUCKING LOVE THIS! Why the hell WOULDN'T I be back? ;)

YOU ROCK! \m/
Bumblebee's Girl chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Hey hun! Loving the story! Think I've re-read the series a few times now and wondering if there is going to be anymore? I know RL can be a right pain and its tottally understandable But we're all missing the kaceyxbee action!
Please update soon!
Xx
KayleeChiara chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Great story and totally getting into this and notice that... it's not done and the last posting was 7/11... OH NO! Please, please, please... post more! Thanks!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
I hope this story isn't abandoned... I love Kaceystar and her adventures. Besides, I'm so anxious to see her with Bumblebee. 3
damaris chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
I hope you update soon! Great job on the stories so far!