Reviews for Sparkles Begin To Fade
love-live-laugh725 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awesome :)
gagafanatic chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
oh my god this made me cry! sharpay is my fav character
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was a good story. I like how you took Sharpay's blind ambition all the way to its fullest extent. That twist in the end really got me too.
FireAvatar222 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I just wanted to say that your story was: AMAZINGLY GOOD!

I mean, I am a big fan of Sharpay Evans, and you used her character in a way that changed my view about her. Woow I am totally amazed by your work.

Despite a few errors on your work, I am giving you a 10 over 10.

Well done!
Vodams chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very Touching..this had me cryin..good job!
lipstickdisaster chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh my. What a tearjerker. I can't believe I didn't see this story sooner.

Both girls were so in character, Sharpay having changed but still having her dramatic ways, Gabriella being so sweet and forgiving Sharpay.

The last part brought tears to my eyes. Not only is Sharpay my favorite character, but you wrote it so well and thinking of how Gabriella must have felt, it just was so sad.

Amazing job.
why1989 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was really good. I never even expected Sharpay to die so of course the last parts almost made me cry.
D chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
So, so beautiful..

Good job!

;D
smartgirl231814 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aww. That was a great one-shot although i will never want Sharpay Evans to pass away.
Azzoxx2010 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
loved it
LOLS-Ox chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh my god. That was devastatingly beautiful!

Extremely well written and and so sad at the end, I cried my eyes out!
ShineyStar chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
She DIED? Holy mother of God...

Holly, holy crap! You're on a roll! I cannot believe that! I loved that story so much!

I'm not surprised that Taylor was horrible to Sharpay; she always was the one to hold a grudge.

But, Gabriella - god, she is just the sweetest woman ever. After everything Sharpay did to her, she was big and mature enough to overlook everything and patch things up with Sharpay. And I loved how she invited her to the wedding because she wanted to; not because she had to.

And then Sharpay walked away with a huge monster of a weight off her shoulders, and I thought things would get better. Maybe she'd get the friends, and find the love that she wanted. But no! She DIED!

I cannot believe that! I seriously was not expecting that, at all. I just kinda froze when I read the newspaper headline. It was just...whoa.

I'm just glad, however, that she died after she'd felt the pride and relief of apologising to Gabriella.

Seriously Holly, you've done it again! Thank you!

x x
Qanaver chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
that was really tragic. it nearly brought tears to my eyes
xhesaidshesaidx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was really deep and really sad and really good.

I liked it.

Didn't like Taylor though, goshh.

and of course forgiving gabriella: always little miss perfect, but i'm glad she forgave sharpay anyway. it's just dumb how disney portrays her to never make a single flaw in life. but they were both so in character!

god job.
Dee31 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was definitely an excellent oneshot! I'm glad your muse got in gear because I enjoyed every part of this and really liked the angle you took and how it all unfolded from it being the wedding day, Sharpay going in secret, and Sharpay's change but not out of character growth. I enjoyed Gabriella and Troy's part in the end but this was one of the first fanfictions when I really enjoyed the relationship between Sharpay and Gabriella far more. Great work!