Reviews for A board game of the two
Antoninsh chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
i hope there will be continue soon!

love the story so far _
Tharooday chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I love, love, LOVE your story, but its been a while since you updated. Are you putting it on hold, or are you dropping it?
Otaku12367 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
what are you going to do Nagi?!Ask for ransom? For Sho's love or Kyoko's life? But Kyoko doesn't like shoutaro any more!She loves someone else! Please stop the suspense will you TTTT
Angela chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
I would really love to hear more from you , and I hope you will update as soon as possible or when giving the chance:), I really like your kyoko, and ren, so please update)! CAN'T WAIT!, even though it's been a while since you last updated, I gues I can wait, hopeully it won't take to long 0 sorry for the push!:c LOVE IT!:)
Michelle chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
wooow! it's really good!

i like your whole story, please keep writing!

and i hope, that ren will find and save kyouko :3

keep going!
luversblues chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
let it be ren who call

let it be ren who call

LER IT BE REN WHO CALL
Piacine chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Please of please hurry up with this chapter! its really interesting and i want you to make more!
HopefulCurse chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
2 things

1 I am really confused but that is probably your intention

2 i think you portrayed kyoko very accurately. Kyoko would never show her tears or weakness. I'm not sure if she would be quite so cynical about things though.
CupKake34 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
DAMN! That was pretty suspenceful... 1 thing kiddo. You should mention a past of that Nagi girl. Im still confused bout it.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great story so far. I love the excitement and mystery you've written into it. Please keep writing. This is the most exciting SB fanfic I've seen in quite a while. Thanks for all your hard work.
Samantha Rice chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
great chapter! i hope we get 2 find out who was calling kyoko soon! if u tell me wat a beta reader is ill do it! again, this is agreat story and i cant wait 2 hear more! :)
Devilishduck chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I think Kyoko would pity Nagi a bit, even in the state Nagi's put her in because even though Kyoko hated Pochiro from the manga/anime, she still felt pity for her and helped her out by giving Sho salt so he could eat the obentou Pochiro had made for Sho because she saw herself in Pochiro.

In conclusion, I'd assume that Kyoko would pity Nagi because of the way she devotes herself to Sho - just like Kyoko did not a year earlier.

(this is just constructive critisism tho, I love the story :D)

Waah! I wonder who's phoning! I want it to be Ren... :)

-devilishduck
Ashlyn Darke chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Poor Nagi, she's such a witch and she loves a jack*ss. What a pair. I wonder if Sho knows he has such a phsyco after him.

I liked the chapter. :D

Ashlyn
Witnesss chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
"And of Kyoko. Of Kyoko who held stones the shape of omelettes" not sure if you are aware but while kyoko is ren's manager he remembers her holding rocks that she claimed looked like hamburgers. In remembering the event ren almost burst out laughing. nevermind scratch that, i checked two different translations and they say different things, so it's all good.
Witnesss chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
You sound like you want to know all you mistakes so here's one- "There were times when Ren’s inability to control his emotions stroke the older manager like a feather:" i think you meant to have a d on the end of stroke.