Reviews for The Way I Loved You
olivia40201 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
oh plz oh plz comtinue! there has got to be some ideas buruning in that head of urs! there are a few burinin in mine!soplz continue!

NickJluvr329 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
OMG that was soo cute and i luv this story! its so cute and i hope u keep the story goin!
Singingchick18 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
I completely love this story hope you continue.
SVUNCISNANNY chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
really good but i won't pressure you to continue. -joanna
MLN chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
This has been a great story. Maybe you can do an epilogue instead? It seems to be an awkward ending. Thanks
M chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Please, please, please continue soon. I have really enjoyed this fic. You are a great writer!
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
aw it was so cute! and i love that the baby looks like elliot because all of the kids look like kathy so im happy!
edge15684 chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
very good. I was afraid for like a second but I think it's great that they are pregnant again.
Singingchick18 chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter can't wait for more.
MLN chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter! Nice to see that Eli has no problem with his new brother but what about the others? Do they hate Olivia and the baby?
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
hahah i totally love the last sentence! you did a great job!
edge15684 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
It was really good. I like the meconium idea. I love the fact that this little guy is actually like Elliot. It's great. It's like it was destiny for Elliot & Olivia to be together. It's magical. I want more and soon.
TayTaySVU chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I absoultely love love love times like 2 million how you made Taylor Swift's song so much like this first chapter! I will keep on reading deff )!
marie-scr chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
I love it continue your great job
Alwaysx33 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
aw cute chapter i love this story! were El and Liv cheating on Kathy whan Liv got pregnant? anyway update soon! )