Reviews for Possessiveness
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Update please
Ulrika chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
This is amazing. it saddens me greatly that it isn't finished , please update I beg of you, please do .
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Please I hope you turn up some day and write again.
Rudolphx chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Honestly, this story is absolutely so riveting. I admire how you write, it flows beautifully, I earnestly hope you update soon, albeit at your own pace is well, too! I wish you the best in your education. Seems like there's a lot of pressure on you, please don't strain yourself! I wish you the best :)
kandita chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
This is quiet interesting. I find it suspicious how after Daichi and Ren left them they were attacked. Someone is watching them. But, also who exactly is the target? Is it the old man or the ppl that's doing the project? And, if the old man is being targeted why don't his bro knows about it since he's the leader? Also, thanks for giving a brief view of how the Land of Snow is. That quiet explain a lotsa to why the Hokage is a bit suspicious of whose hiding there.

Also, why did she go as far as to seal Sasuke? I mean I'm sure he helped the a tremendous deal in the war. So why didn't she atleast then lift the seal when he was going on this mission? And, what exactly is the story with Naruto n Hinata for him to act like that towards her?
hina-chan chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
omg i loved this but u should make some more and also romantic parts seriously but it was great!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I hope your story is being updated soon I am so sad im human read the last one up and not much has happened yet:( I'm just lame I guess I hope the interaction isn't all bad
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I like that Hinata is more shy and gentle than Ino or Sakura, it is what makes Hinata, Hinata.
Demi-Chaos chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I like it. Please update...
aurora0914 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
this was beyond awesome! make em kiss! please make em kiss! and update this soon!
KoreanGal5 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Amazing chapter. :)
It's been a while it seems, but wow you wrote a lot. XD
It's wonderful and I'm glad you decided to continue it.
Hope to hear more from you soon. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
This is an awesome story and I hope you update again as soon as you can! :) love it
Sqidly chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
This is getting more and more interesting! Can't wait for more :)
Kia-B chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Oh snap i love this story! I also really like your pace with things. Omg, i start my first day as a Senior tomorrow! Wooo! Anyway, great story! Keep it going please!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013