Reviews for Possessiveness
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 4/23
I want you, and every single fucking disgusting freak like you to all fucking die.

I dont care how. I dont care how painful it is. I dont care how gets caught in the crossfire. Al I care about is that you fucking die.

You are the absolute scum of humanity.

To not only like the single most vile and evil thing to ever be though up in anime and then put that disgusting abomination with someone as nice and pure as hinata is fucking disgusting. You are all sub-human filth.

There is literally no worth to any of you.

If I was in a situation where I had two options 1 was to save all life in the universe and have peace for the rest of time, or burn every single living thing alive I would, without any hesitation and with and immeasurable amount of glee and unimaginable joy, I would kill every. single. living. thing. Including myself and my family just so I could know that you disgusting abominations died as well.

There has never been or every will be words that will be able to describe the level of utter and completely loathing I have for you vile filth. There is no way to express the depth of my hatred for your revolting kind is. If we where to meet in person I would literally burst into pure white flames from the shear level of utter unimaginable hatred I contain for you freaks.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26
Please update soon author-nim! I like your story!
Sunshine chapter 5 . 2/20
This is amazing!
daisy chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
please make more! i really love hm.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
this so harsh of Sasuke.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Hi, I just want to say that this fanfic is amazing! And I love how Hinata is actually portrayed in a more humane way. Unlike in most fanfictions where she is your typical angel. It just makes me sad that this hasn't been updated in 3 years. Please update soon I am really looking forward to reading more of your fan fiction . This one is absolutely lovely.
meow chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
plssss update...
BTM chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Enjoying this. Good, solid, slow build. Looking forward to Gaara though. Not sure who I'll be rooting for.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Update please
Ulrika chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
This is amazing. it saddens me greatly that it isn't finished , please update I beg of you, please do .
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Please I hope you turn up some day and write again.
Rudolphx chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Honestly, this story is absolutely so riveting. I admire how you write, it flows beautifully, I earnestly hope you update soon, albeit at your own pace is well, too! I wish you the best in your education. Seems like there's a lot of pressure on you, please don't strain yourself! I wish you the best :)
kandita chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
This is quiet interesting. I find it suspicious how after Daichi and Ren left them they were attacked. Someone is watching them. But, also who exactly is the target? Is it the old man or the ppl that's doing the project? And, if the old man is being targeted why don't his bro knows about it since he's the leader? Also, thanks for giving a brief view of how the Land of Snow is. That quiet explain a lotsa to why the Hokage is a bit suspicious of whose hiding there.

Also, why did she go as far as to seal Sasuke? I mean I'm sure he helped the a tremendous deal in the war. So why didn't she atleast then lift the seal when he was going on this mission? And, what exactly is the story with Naruto n Hinata for him to act like that towards her?
hina-chan chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
omg i loved this but u should make some more and also romantic parts seriously but it was great!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I hope your story is being updated soon I am so sad im human read the last one up and not much has happened yet:( I'm just lame I guess I hope the interaction isn't all bad