Reviews for H2O: Just Add Water, Season 3: Charlotte's return?
IGotFangsGarlicH8r chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aw, I loved this and it definitely made me miss Emma :(
BranwenRadke chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Can you pleased write more?
h2o chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
wow i really dont like charlotte, like i mean how did she get powers
Anne Onymous chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
The school systems in America and Australia are actually quite different. I never made it to middle school in the US, because we moved to Australia, but my brother did, and he was in a homeroom with people in his grade. In Australia, the school system is different depending on what state you're in, which is really annoying! For example, I live in New South Wales, and H2O is set in Queensland, so I don't know if my school is different from theirs, but we have "Pastoral Care" (weird name, I know), where a couple of kids from each grade (years 7-12) are supposed to "bond" and help each other out with school, but mostly it just results in a lot of boredom. We have our classes with completely different people from our PC group, based on our school ranks.

Hope that extremely long explanation helps!

I love you inclusion of the Selkie myth, by the way. It actually kinda makes sense as to why Gracie disappeared...
seriously56 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Udate this story again soon.
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
really good chapter, can't wait for the next chapter!
ashleigh smith chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
rikki went with emma to charlottes house dragged her out side and said get in the water all jumped in the water and swam to the moon was night it was a full moon then rikki pushed charlotte in the water and that was the last of charlotte being a mermaid in fact she never went their again. The next day emma told rikki and cleo she was moving today then that day they met BELLA and they found out she was a mermaid and joined the will came along with his sister sophie the one that cotrolls his life.a week later will found bella was a mermaid he asked if the others were a mermaid and she lied and said no its just me.5 weeks later bella told the truth that they were a charlotte came along and slapt them in the face ecsept for bella and said who are you wheres all shouted LEFT MOVED. the end.
sarah chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
your really good at writing the stories and such, so well done!

also, about what you were saying about the homeroom thingy, you said some subjects you take, and your australian yes? how come you take irish then?

I am irish and live in ireland and so do irish in school, which i hate, and was just wondering do people in australia do irish as a language?
MermaidRaven chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I wonder why cleo would niot believe rikki they are suppost to be friends well can't wait to read what happenes next
StarofCalamity chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
wow

loved the story

update soon
MermaidRaven chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like your story very good can't wait to find out more
kaattiiee chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
wow, i'm intrigued so far! i agree with you about being kind of bummed about season 3; of course i'll have to wait and see but i don't think replacing one blonde (emma) with another blonde (bella) is the right idea LOL doesn't work like that, haha. that's why i'm sort of making up my own way after the fact, bella-free. but maybe it wont be so bad? i guess we'll have to find out!

I really like your story so far and hope you continue soon! charlotte was a nasty girl but i couldn't help but have a soft spot for how evil she was, haha
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Amazing!

Please update again soon *hint hint* :)