Reviews for Overlooked
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Seems like good reasoning to me!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Cute.
incoherantreality chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
ha ha! Spirk is practiaclly canon anyway

ST XI kink meme, part ten - (what is this? i am.. hate to say it facinated. XD)

great work, i love the idea, and i can imaging the look on kirks face when spock said "they did not." and kirk is all XD then O.o

Peace out!

Incoherant reality
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Nice one-shot :)

Thank you !
dragonwitch250 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Nice. I really like it.
ldsrsc chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Let me guess...is the other reason because it would be even MORE inappropriate to carry on a relationship with Uhura if her were captain?
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I liked it, therefore I am reviewing (ha-ha).

Seriously, this is an interesting thought, and it's in line with what Spock Prime told his younger self about being a party to the "friendship that will define you both."

You did a nice job with the dialogue. I just went and saw the film again today, and I have to agree that you portrayed everyone well.
BookwormDragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
So basically, Spock wants to study Kirk. Maybe write a paper about him...

hehe
Mistress V chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
REFUSING a promotion? What a novel and interesting concept, but hardly original, even it was for the captain's chair. And less than 24 hou, too. Wow.

Nice little nod to "You Only Live Twice" too. Leaves room for lots of SQUEE! references to working under someone (male and hot, of course!). Word of caution: it's messy.

Glad to see the kinky screaming meemees get inspiration from other author's fics! ;-)
IluthraDanar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I liked your story. Your Kirk is like Pine, and I would hope Spock would be this way. He always seemed to prefer NOT being captain.