Reviews for Danzo Dies
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
cool
Mommy Bear chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Stranger things have happened. Just looking around and came upon this story. Great story, way to go Tenzo, I knew you were worth your weight in gold. Nice job
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Yay! Go Tenzo! It couldn't happen to a more deserving person than Danzo! Though poor tree...Well at least it can rest knowing it was sacrified for the greater good... I love ninja politics and this was really well written. I liked it quite a lot.
Wings27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Haha, I love it. I'm a Danzo-hater, too, and so I can fully appreciate this piece of work. It's going on my favorites. I like how you make it sound very serious, when really to the readers, it's a laughing matter. It makes it even funnier.

You can thank Pyrozia for my reading of your stories; your name is on her profile, so I thought I'd give it a shot. ) I'm off to read your other stories.

~Ulqyfangirl27
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Whooyah! Danzo's dead! You should totally make a series of "100 Ways of Danzo's Death!" That would be an awesome read! Ahahahahaha!

Shadow
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh Tenzo... I knew you were awesome! Nice idea!
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Hee. Me likee.
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Thank god for Tenzo and that tree.
30CK chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ha! Was expecting this to be a ridiculous little crack-oneshot, from the summary. I should have had more faith in you, drunken-giggling legendary bird of flame. Short, yes, but the point was made, and the writing style was good. I was not expecting anything to really come out of this (again, based on the summary), but it was a surprisingly devious. Tenzo, that bastard!

Well done, Woody, well done...

In context with Canon, it would be completely ridiculous, but on its own, it works. And, hey, fuck Canon to the depths of the Abyss anyway. Damn Shippuden sucks shit.
XxKobu71062xX chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This is GREAT. I love it and I so want him dead. I am going to be wirting one about him dieing in the hands of a character of mine. I added this to my fav.

Wirte another one please.
JayceeRising chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Awesome! Oh... how I wish this would happen in the manga. I want Danzo dead for real!
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
bwahahahahaha i seriously wish this were canon. i want danzo dead too! good job
CrimsonAccent chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow. O.o. It's like crack, but not crack. I wish that was what really happened in the manga. T.T
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Haha. I can't type because I'm laughing too hard. Wow. This is just utterly amazing.

Death by the hands of a tree. LOL that is just hilarious.

I read this because I thought it would be some crazy cracky story (it was, don't get me wrong) but the way you wrote it so seriously, so... how do I say it... matter-of-factly, just adds to the humor.

You're vocabulary and grammar was great and everything was very well-written. If you ever decide to write another fic, I definitely look forward to it.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
*ROFL* Oh, my word! This was so funny! Even with the hint of murder, it's just hilarious. How in the world did you manage to make a crack-fic that makes sense? And is semi-plausible? Much fun.