Reviews for Yin and Yang
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Good fanfic. Yin-Yan pair, often be found in almost all anime with two males of the opposite character or even in appearance.
Luv MikageTeito more than other pairs of 07-Ghost.
Thanks dor making this fanfic~
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
So heartwar and sweet and just plain WARM, I wanna hug u for writing this!
SmileRen chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is one of the greatest peice of work I've ever read! I'd love it if you wrote more of Teito and Mikage _
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
If I had to speak to give a review, I couldn't have given one, because I am absolutely speechless. This fan fiction was so emotional, so strong, and so touching I couldn't help but shed a few tears. This is absolutely beautiful, from the first word to the last. I can't believe how fortunate I was to have found your amazing work.

Oh, this fan fiction is wonderful. Great job. Great wording, great style, and great emotion. This has touched my heart and will always be with me. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
TakedaEmo120 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You are simply to awesome. You described Teito and Mikage so well. Good job. Well done. I appreciate your fic.
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I totally miss mikage TT_TT he totally died too early...
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was eautiful. I can't say anything else.
R chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
It was so sad! Parts of it made me cry to the point of sobbing. But it was so good! It didn't, for the most part, seem like an actual story. But... it was so perfect! I've never been able to describe there relationship and do it justice. But you... you managed to describe it in a way I never thought words could describe it. I really love it!
CityHunter12 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow, fantastic job! Points for great analysis and intelligent writing. I hope you're planning on writing more 07-Ghost fics!
random guy chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
...sweet i guess...
Suteki-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It was really meaningful and the writing style you used is so calming. Thank you so much for this!
kin-kinna chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
OMG! this is super nice! please continue!
thisisup-upisno chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
wow... thats really good. and really deep, too. write more like this, i like stories that have this feel to it. and, now that i think about it, you're right. they're complete opposites. t must have been so hard for him to lose his balance, and so i'm somewhat glad that they aren't real. if so, i would hate to watch his life play out like that! that's just too horrible!
kobalto chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I shall show my appreciation by favoriting! XD
sweetishfish chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Thank God someone loves Mikage as much as i do! Teito and Mikage have a beautiful relationship, and I think you really demonstrated that well.

I too am looking for my personal Mikage, so I wish you luck with your quest.