Reviews for How Clumsy
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
O.o one of the many possible ways that they will have their first kiss. I don't doubt this happening at some point or another.
CuddleMeBear chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
ahh wtf ? wat a cliffhanger ! i thought ders more chap ! noooo wat happen ? wers da rest ? pleasseee update soon ! thank u ! :)
Hazy-chan chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
ummmmmm...MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
DreamIdol chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
that was great but that was quite a cliff hanger O.o
Kimberley chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
it was really good. i liked it r u going 2 continue? i hope so.
Nehneh chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Even though, I find chapter two to be an improvement. I still am very disappointed by the flagrant misspellings and misplacement of punctuation.

People probably already had pointed out to you about this. But, I will also pointed out to you. It is against the site TOS to post a story without having it spellchecked or proofread. It is a reportable offense to have rampant grammar errors.
Ezzaria26 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Oh. I like you're writing. I think you had a spelling mistake somewhere... Oh, you used the word defiantly instead of definitely. Easy mix up. Otherwise, really nice. I liked the one part where Ren was thinking to himself. 'Did the chicken tell her? Did she even know the chicken? But the chicken was trustworthy, wasn't he?' That was hilarious. It made me laugh. Funny how Ren trusts abnormally large chickens and not people. Update soon!
MysticSorceror chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Wow, very interesting scene. There were a couple of tense things but they're very insignificant. I really liked it, and you're right Ren would be thinking these things

Again, nice work

~Myst .
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Really adorable, I liked how you used Natsu. I do feel sorry for Ren Ren though

Good work - thumbs up -

~Myst
Ashlyn Darke chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Oh MY GOD! If she isn't the most oblivious person on the planet I'm a banana. This chapter was like something straight out of the manga. It scares me how real it seems.

I loved it!

~Ashlyn
Samantha Rice chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
kyoko is so clueless. she really needs 2 pay more attention 2 wat is going on around her. so wen is she gonna figure out that its her who ren is in love wit? in both this story and in the actual manga?
ireallydontfeellikesigningin chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Thanks for the new chapter

plese update soon :)
SilverWorldSong chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
WOW* WOW* WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE KEEP IT GOING I LIKE THIS STORY
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i love love love love love love it! will u plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write more soon so i dont go insane! (srry i just really like it.) :)
Serena27-2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
It's cute! What happens next?

I like your writing style too and Ren and Kyouko seem to be behaving as their characters would in this situation. Keep it up! I'm adding it to my favorites!