Reviews for Heart's Pain
Anon chapter 18 . 2/12
To be honest, I always come back to your story. Even when I read something else, when I need a Sailor Moon fix, I come back to this story. I think a lot of people don't understand how much people go from loving and hating a person after a betrayal such as cheating. Serena is caught up in her own feelings and the past. It is never easy to truly let go of what happened. It affects so much of your present day because it is always in the back of your mind, festering. I find that I am constantly annoyed with Darien's character. He often downplays the ramifications of what he has done. First, he thinks she will jump into his arms, then he wants to be friends, then he becomes almost a caveman with how possessive he is of her. He realizes he broke her, but he doesn't seem to understand that the trust they had in each other is gone. He has made leaps and bounds to be able to even go on a date with her, but I still find that he needs to do more. He has to bridge the gap and slowly show her why he is trustworthy. Honestly, full disclosure and patience would be the way to go. There are still so many things that he really hasn't said to her, much less showed her. I hope you update soon and show us where your story is going. I truly enjoy your fic.
CrownPandora chapter 18 . 2/12
I never believe in cheaters, but for Darien and Serena I hope they can make it! Awesome writing by the way.
mamorutsukino chapter 18 . 2/9
hey just checking in when is the update coming!?
DuLpic chapter 18 . 1/24
No! why you cut it out when the FINALLY kiss? Please, please, please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Hello I'm waiting for the next chapter. When will you update? Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Update soon! Is there a reason that Darien cheated on Serena?
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Those two like to play with fire can't wait to find out who will get burn frist. Great chapter thank you for updating until next time
alitre chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
OMG can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Update as soon as you can. I Can't wait to read what happens. Make sure Serena makes him suffer.
nickybluejess chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Love the chapter, hope that Serena will make Darien suffer for a while. He should be punished for what he did. Would be interesting to see how crazy Darien will get to have Serena mess with him. Lol.
dori-tori chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Yay! Update! Can't wait for another!

Xx dori-tori
Rassgulla1 chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Serena should just sleep with him and get it over with. Then tell him they can be friends with benefits since they are obviously unable to stay away from each other and keep their hands off each other. Being able to trust him again so easily is unrealistic. Yeah, he may have apologized and never loved Raye, but he still cheated on her. You keep mentioning how Raye had him in her sights and deduced him but he allowed himself to be seduced. Rationalizing it as live or Serena being innocent doesn't change the fact that he did her wrong in the worst way possible. She can't just let him in and off the hook so easily.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Does Serena trust them not to betray her again? I doubt I could except them in my life If that happened to me.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Does Darien Have a reason for what he did? Or was he just hornY and couldn't control himself back then?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Serena should make Darien and raye pay for what did. Update soon