Reviews for Heart's Pain
I'm really pissed! Not only did he COMPLETELY break her with SEVERAL betrayals back then, but now he freaking FORCES HIMSELF BACK INTO HER LIFE EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM IN IT, THEN HAS THE BALLS TO INSULT HER?!
Everything he said in this chapter is bullshit! He had no intention of getting back together with her in earlier chapter, he still unconsciously insulted her in his mind. He basically wants her now because she's hot & less childish... if she were the kind-hearted/not scorned woman who doesn't constantly dress like a tight ass, then he wouldn't want anything to do with her again! She had to completely change to be good enough for him!
Also, he used to talk back then about wanting a family/getting married with/to her, yet he didn't have se with her, viewed her as a younger sis and cheated on her for months! Ohhh mennn GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I must keep reading! LOL can't you tell I'm utterly consumed with this story?! I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE!
Lune chapter 1 . 6/23
I want to love this story, I really do. But I just feel like the progression wasn't natural for any of the characters. I read this story at least a dozen times, trying to understand what lessons you wished to impart, but honestly, it fell short. You couldn't convince me that Serena was a strong and independent woman. She came off as bitter and vindictive, which is sad because the events that were meant to transform her into a woman of real strength only seemed to cast her in a bad light and was an inch close to making Darien the good guy.

For his part, Darien's manipulation of Serena's emotions did not feel like they were coming from a good place. He clearly was not letting Serena make her own decisions as to when she should call the girls and make up with them. That scene where he insisted she call Amy was really not in good taste, especially since it was done on a dare. If Darien really understood how badly his actions fucked things up, he would be treading lightly. Five years of pining after her from afar and feeling guilty is not a reason enough for him to invade her space in any way and dictate her like that. I didn't even know if he had looked for her until you casually dropped that tidbit in by Chapter 13, instead of using it properly to develop his character. In all the chapters leading up to that, Darien just sounded like an ex who had barely acknowledged how badly he hurt his girfriend, but moved on with his life while occasionally pondering "what ifs". And to try insisting to Serena that she most probably missed the girl she used to be when he was the reason for her anger and humiliation was a low blow on his part, kind of like the morning after buyer's remorse. All of his insistence that he "knew" her and how unhappy she truly was...it just felt like he was saying whatever he could to get her in bed, even if she had moved on with someone else.

And I'm truly sorry, but Diamond was too one-dimensional and it seems you focused too much on telling your readers that he had no other real purpose there than to be the villain that drives a wedge between the two star-crossed lovers. As much as you say this story is about forgiveness in all its forms, it was lacking in proper development. I hope that you explore this story a little bit more because it has potential to be even better, if you take more time with each character and explore their motivations thoroughly.
Oh my gosh! I can't stand how pushy and stalkerish Darien is! Why can't he just leave her alone? I hate Darien so much. I hate Serena too, but oh geez...They are insufferable together, but they are worse apart! Why do they have to get back together? I can't even finish reading this story. I want go slap them both so badly. Too bad they aren't real!
jaslena chapter 19 . 2/25
\o/... super love love it...

does this meant the story coming to an end... hope there is a wedding babies...
longbooks chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Happy wedding's day!
Thank goodness u finally come back!
Love ur story,keep refreshing!
Serenity312 chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Love this story, so emotional. Absolutely fantastic, I really enjoyed reading it :)
chaoticwisdom chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
That was beautiful.
Moonie chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
Congratulations on your marriage

I'm just going to imagine I caught the bouquet and I'm the next one to get married lol
Taino Delsan13 chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Awww Yay the finally give in and love each other and still know they have thing to work out but it trying to let the past in the past. Great job thank you for updating

Congratulations on you getting married hope you have a blessing marriage:-)
dori-tori chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Omg omg omg! Yay an update! Can't wait to see what the morning after turns out like! I think she still has a bit more room for the cold shoulder tho. If u ask me he got that a little too easy.

I reckon she should just play it off as a friends with benefits thing and one night stand. Just for a bit more, you know the whole she's too good for him thing.

Anyways please update ASAP!

Xx dori-tori
Zheisan chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Woooaa I love this story, and I love this side of serena... you really do a good job;)
Niko8 chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
awwwwwww i loved it!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Great, keep it coming.
raye85 chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
Congratulations! I can't wait to read your new story. Sounds very exciting:)
As for this chapter...i am glad you updated. I live it and especially dominate Darien! Who wouldn't want Darien to talk to them or do the things he did to Serena. Lol. I am excited for the next update and how things will go between them.