Reviews for Trust
Please come back and finish, and please make ranger come to his senses where steph is concerned
Shanita67 chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
Really tough read. I would like to see you finish it. I want to see her heal and move past Ranger and Joe.
guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
this is a really good story and i have enjoyed all your twists and turns. i have to know who else was helping riley and how this all turns out; please, pretty please, come back and finish this!
angiekwilliams2011 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
I was so excited to find this story on FanFiction! I read the first 16 chapters on the yahoo group and have been searching to find it on all the other sites to see if it had been completed. It has easily become one of my favorites and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I hope you get a chance to update again. I would hate to see it abandoned at such a pivotal point :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
u gotta continue this its amazing
stephfan6511 chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
Loving this story, hoping you continue it!
awcoates chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Love this story. Can't wait for the next update!
susangw chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Just started reading your story and all I can say is WOW, it is amazing. Please update sooon and keep them coming.
Avid Reader 59 chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
I hope you finish this story (and soon, please?). I read it in its entirety tonight. Now I wonder how Steph and Ranger are going to work through everything so that Steph can trust Ranger again. I also wonder if Riley really does have a man inside RangeMan. Poor Ranger, it will be very difficult for him to be open and honest with Blake about his feelings for Steph, but he'll have to be so Blake can help Steph. And poor Lula, when will they find her and will she be okay?

I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
fairytaleprincess03 chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Just spotted this story and blew through it!

It's really good so far :-) I'm very interested to see how you take things with everyone. I hope to see Steph forgive Ranger and for them to move into a good place with one another :-)

Great job! Looking forward to the next update!
TheBooknerd chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Woah... very tense and engaging. Blake seems like he'll be an interesting addition to the mix.
First Generation Scot chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Just found this story and am reading it straight through. I hope you don't delay in completing it. It is an excellent story.
Lu2read chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
This story ripped my heart out. I went back and read the first 10 chapters again. So glad you're back and finishing this story. Great writing! THANK YOU!
cinmes chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Thanks so much for the update & glad you're continuing the story! Can't wait to see what happens when Steph wakes up!
Barb4psu chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
So glad to see an update on this story. Can't wait for more