Reviews for Let Your Guard Down
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/19
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Illbehisangel10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
It was a very cute story! I mostly wanted to review because I loved your author's note. Almost all of my stories are written for the exact same reason.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was really good! I felt it was a scene straight from the movie
Skully L. Wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
very nice. it was romantic and it made me smile. congrats!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is really cute! I just watched 27D (for only the second time!) last night, and this part of the movie made me laugh. Your version is really cute, and I can see it working, kinda.

Nice job!
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
aww really sweet

loved it ;]
Penelope Elizabeth Anne Snape chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I loved it! I also think you need to add more of it!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
aw!
Taylaa chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
oh. my. god. ive never read such an amazing fic before. this is my first 27dresses fic (which btw; i lovelovelove james marsden. he makes me melt :) ) AH! you did this so well!
Glinda2125 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aw, adorable! I love this movie, and this is a really cute re-write of this scene. Nice job!
Cassy Rasquinhna chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow! I'm getting goosebumps...! That was soo so so cute! Damn i wished that actually happened in the movie...3
Orcatje chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I know the feeling! I just never re-write scenes but replay them in my head:P I like it, it's cute:D
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
very cute, and in character. loved it!(I too have an obsession with re writing scenes(though most don't make it out of my head)haha. thanks for putting it up!

Ri
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
It's been a while since I watched this movie but I think you wrote it better! I wished this had happened at that moment, not at the end of the movie. :) You wrote some parts the same but the differences were, to be honest, better than in the movie!

Awesome work, Pyro! :)