Reviews for Let Your Guard Down
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/19
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Illbehisangel10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
It was a very cute story! I mostly wanted to review because I loved your author's note. Almost all of my stories are written for the exact same reason.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was really good! I felt it was a scene straight from the movie
Skully L. Wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
very nice. it was romantic and it made me smile. congrats!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is really cute! I just watched 27D (for only the second time!) last night, and this part of the movie made me laugh. Your version is really cute, and I can see it working, kinda.

Nice job!
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
aww really sweet

loved it ;]
KlaineyPotter chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I loved it! I also think you need to add more of it!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
aw!
Taylaa chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
oh. my. god. ive never read such an amazing fic before. this is my first 27dresses fic (which btw; i lovelovelove james marsden. he makes me melt :) ) AH! you did this so well!
Glinda2125 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aw, adorable! I love this movie, and this is a really cute re-write of this scene. Nice job!
Cassy Rasquinhna chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow! I'm getting goosebumps...! That was soo so so cute! Damn i wished that actually happened in the movie...3
Orcatje chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I know the feeling! I just never re-write scenes but replay them in my head:P I like it, it's cute:D
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
very cute, and in character. loved it!(I too have an obsession with re writing scenes(though most don't make it out of my head)haha. thanks for putting it up!

~Ri
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
It's been a while since I watched this movie but I think you wrote it better! I wished this had happened at that moment, not at the end of the movie. :) You wrote some parts the same but the differences were, to be honest, better than in the movie!

Awesome work, Pyro! :)