Reviews for Mercy Killing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I have a request: can you make an alternate ending to this fic? Like with Ahsoka surviving?

Very well written, anyways.
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Going on review!
jadedheart25 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow yeah this has to be the saddest and darkest star wars fanfics I've ever read but it was great never less!
TheLightIsMine chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh. My. Goodness. This has to be one of the most moving pieces of writing I have evere read, if not THE most moving. Tragic, but beautiful. The way you tied in Ahsoka's death with Anakin's fall to the Dark Side made it all the more meaningful.

Wow.
Rocket Kid chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Omg. I was

crying by the time I got to the end. Like legit bawling. Poor Ahsoka, no one should ever ever have to go through something like that. Poor Anakin too, everyone close to him is dying.
RandomStarWarsFan chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Good story, but I think the M rating is a little much. Maybe T with warnings?

Anyways, nice story. Made me cry. :-)
rami31 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was sad, really sad. I know you said it was going to be dark, a little gory, and depressing. But Damn. Well, all in all it was well written and disturbingly entertaining, which is all that matters.
Darth Comrade chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I am utterly speechless.

Without a doubt, your writing skills are excellent and the plot was brilliantly thought out, but...

I mean, there are many possibilities for Ahsoka's fate, and my mind could only come up with different tragic paths that could've accelarated Anakin's fall, but...

Not like this. Not one this awful. And the worst part is, it's probably the one most likely! It scarily makes sense.

I couldn't help but stare at the screen wide eyed for a moment thinking, wow...that just...that could actually be it.

I doubt I'll watch the series the same way again.

Thanks for sharing!
Change.My.World chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This actually made me cry.

Not much makes me cry.

That was... I have no words for how good that was.
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
that was brilliantly written

very sad...made me cry :)
the good dr chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
So sad... but hey at least she died. Now if only that would happen to the entire cast of Twilight.

signed the good dr.