Reviews for Girlfriend For A Day
sweet devil chapter 2 . 3/9
Hey its Saarah again but I changed my name to sd.I luv this chap so can u plz write a chap 3 even though u haven't updated I years.
saarah chapter 1 . 2/26
Hey what's up!I am new here but I love ur story its the best I've ever read!
mani nova chapter 2 . 1/6
Man this is just super hilarious
Update soon
Flying Cupcakes chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I could write a mile long list of words to describe how good your writing is but I'm too lazy too type it right now.
Flying Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Imagine if Naruto used a bowl or ramen or a ring with a tiny bow of ramen made out of diamond on it! I was planning on saying something else while I was reading the chapter but I just can't remember now. I just HATE it when that happens! Anyways, that WAS funny so you got no need to worry... Everything is going to be fine and the worl won't be obducted but by tiny rhioseruses who like to swim in walking talk living and breathing bowls of spagety (or however you spell it) and meatballs. OH YA! I remember what I was going to say now... My birthday is super close to Sakura's! Remember to call me if you socks ever decide to run away because I have a lot of experience with that type of stuff!
hama431 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Is there a sequel
sakura.souen chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
i see that it is completed... is there a sequel? i really liked it though can only imagine Naruto's reaction as to how Sakura looks :)
Cal-Kitty chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
this is amazing i cant wait until you update!
larryjc chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Nice. I guess it really was girlfriend for a day.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
That was awesome! Fantastic job with everything!
SuperKirschbluete chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Just read this story I have to say: Loveeeeee this storyyyyyyy sooooooooo much.

I hope you will write another story just like that, just longer !
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 7/5/2013