Reviews for Unwritten
feel4ya chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Too much drama for me to enjoy this story. I did get teary n it was a ok story but i personally didnt enjoy the story.
St3rfire chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Good story I can't wait for the sequel to come out. When Naruto and Sakura gets married. And kushina is growing up. And maybe later the a boy. And he became homage. I loved how Naruto and Sakura went through lot . To final realized they were meant to be happy together. Please continue to write this story. Into a sequel soon . NaruSaku forever.
misuky7 chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
This story was phenomenal. To be honest I could hardly breath while reading this, especially the ending. :3
Wenu chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Yeah i think it was pretty ridiculous to let Sakura go look for Naruto when she is that far along, it just doesnt make any sense, the cons outweights the pros by far, plus Tsunade if anyone wouldnt let Sakura go in that condition.
The Truth of Words chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Incorrect, Tsunade barely met Sakura at the age of 13 and 6 months and began teaching her at the age of 14.
cathyscloud9 chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story..just enough humor and a tad bit of fluff to keep me smiling and giggling through it. Thank you for writing!
prithi 666 chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
nice _
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
I know dramatics aren't always rational, but really?
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Sakura's interactions with Tsunade were very out of character and jarring. I still liked the chapter though.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Very interesting first chapter. It's well written and believable.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
I actually really enjoyed this story. I also LOVED how you portrayed Shino- I feel like he is such an overlooked character, which is kinda sad. Anyways, good work though:)
Zero-Tails317 chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
I enjoyed this story from start to finish, nicely done Perseponae.
xxnarufanxx chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
a very cute story!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Yeah, she loves Naruto, but I'm still reeling at the fact that she risked the life of her unborn child to go rescue him.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Removing the entire womb? How would that not kill her?