Reviews for JxHQ: To Understand You
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow...that was great. They way Harley explained it to Barbara was perfect. Loved this3
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
You have a really great way in bringing serious relationship issues into your fics without coming off like some activist for human rights, which is something a general reader can appreciate. The take home message is still there without sounding preachy, and I love that with your stories.

You did well in giving Barbara and Harley this moment of girl time to really delve into the question we have all often wondered; why does Harley keep going back to the Joker despite all the abuse? Even if Barbara couldn't relate, on some level she knew how hard it must have been for Harley to leave him.

This was a really nice story, I wish those two could have spoken some more on it, or interact in future stories. Really great job, keep up the amazing stories like this and STNW :)

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
A great look at Joker and Harley's relationship, very thought-provoking.
Joker'sGirl84 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hey! Loved your story! You really get a look into why Harley is the way she is. Can't wait to read another!
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
O really good! Neat perspective on Joker/Harley relationship.
The Mutant Jinx chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow. That was deep. I mean, I understood Harley's view of the relationship before, but...

Wow.
Allons-y Rosie chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
wonderful analogy about if someone you loved hit you. somehow you always seem to get to the very heart of what Harley's trying to say. great work!
Squirrel Nutkin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love fics with Harl and Babs in; this one makes it to a grand total of approximately two I've found! ;D

I think this is a very sweet and poignant moment between the two of them, and a nice look at the JxHQ dynamic that goes a little deeper than just the average punching-bag take. Kudos and hopefully some more JxHQ fics might follow?

(If you're on livejournal check out the jokerxharley comm; lots of eager readers there!)