Reviews for Build me up, Buttercup
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/5
This fic made my life! Hahaha! Out-of-Character? Where? I mean, look at Buttercrush! Which part of that perfectly canon episode would you not call 'out-of-character' for Buttercup and the others if you counted out being infatuated/in love? They did it before we shipped it, so this marvelously funny, sweet piece is perfectly in-character and true to PPG. You played out their entire relationship just as one would expect the show itself to have done, if they turned this story into a PPG episode or something, which they totally should, if the classic series still airs today. But honestly, if it weren't for music licensing issues, I'd have been surprised that they didn't use this song somewhere in the show at all. I've associated Buttercup with said song since I was a little girl, believe me. Haha!

Brilliant job with this equally brilliant piece! Thanks so much for writing this paring up!
MamaLoser chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I just made the most inhuman noise (As a Buttercup cosplayer and Acercup shipper) and scared my cat half to death.
opal chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
But u need to continue this story it feels incomplete
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
come on continue it and y did buttercups jeans feel a little tigh on her?
InvisibleAlice chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hey this is AceofSpades1994 it's not letting me use private messaging can you resend your message? thanks.
AceofSpades1994 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This story was really good. I really like the idea of using a song to portray how Ace feels for her. I also like the concept of him being drunk. I'm starting to write a fanfiction for this couple, the introduction to it which tells you more about it is up if you want to read it. I hope you still use this site, because I'd really like for you to read it and don't forget to tell me what you think. thank you.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
More. This is really good, through it goes abit quick with everything. Which is why it would be awesome to make it a two-shot instead of a one-shot. I really like this pairing and you got them pretty good pictured in this.
Drunk Ace is also a strong headcanon, so that makes this more awesome!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
So effing cute. Please continue, I'm in love with it!
Irish Neko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love it! You should definitely do a follow up story or more chapters :3
fanficfan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Love it, really I need something (ANYTHING) beside PPGxRRB (I dont even like the RRBs!)or I'll die for dont have more than that freaking dam pairing to see -actually I dont even read the pics of them, but well you get the point-. And I always loved acexcuppo, I'll be sure to check that story 'Virgen Mojitos' of yours! plz keep on this asome and funny work.
twili.imp chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOVED IT.

I'll be looking forward to that one story you said you'd write too~

-Lazuli
Naruhina chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
JAJAJA, QUE INCLEIBLE FIC ESCRIBISTE ESPERO LA PROXIMA HISTORIA CON ANCIAS ADEMAS DE QUE ES SOBRE UNA PEREJA POCO USUAL DE LA QUE ESCRIBISTES Y ME ENCANTO, ACA EN NO SE ESCRIBE MUCHO (POR NO DECIR SOLO 1) SEBRE ACE Y BUTTERCUP, POR FA NO NOS DEJES EN LA INTRIGA CON LO QUE VA A PASAR EN LA PROXIMA HISTORIA!

MUCHA SUERTE!

BYE
Joaninuwolf13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
a cute story i like how you got Ace to sing a really good song. I love that song, you should try to put more chapters.
alopexCruoris chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Buttercup was very much IC, actually :3 And so was the Gang, even if they were drunk

It's SO awesome to see a change of pace when practically the only PPG pairings out there are RRBxPPG -dies-

Anyways, keep up the good work~! I 3'd this!

~Nellie /3~
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Awesome story. We need some more Ace/Buttercup stories. I'll be looking forward to reading any other stories you have. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,