Reviews for Build me up, Buttercup
MamaLoser chapter 1 . 1/16
I just made the most inhuman noise (As a Buttercup cosplayer and Acercup shipper) and scared my cat half to death.
opal chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
But u need to continue this story it feels incomplete
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
come on continue it and y did buttercups jeans feel a little tigh on her?
InvisibleAlice chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hey this is AceofSpades1994 it's not letting me use private messaging can you resend your message? thanks.
AceofSpades1994 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This story was really good. I really like the idea of using a song to portray how Ace feels for her. I also like the concept of him being drunk. I'm starting to write a fanfiction for this couple, the introduction to it which tells you more about it is up if you want to read it. I hope you still use this site, because I'd really like for you to read it and don't forget to tell me what you think. thank you.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
More. This is really good, through it goes abit quick with everything. Which is why it would be awesome to make it a two-shot instead of a one-shot. I really like this pairing and you got them pretty good pictured in this.
Drunk Ace is also a strong headcanon, so that makes this more awesome!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
So effing cute. Please continue, I'm in love with it!
Irish Neko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love it! You should definitely do a follow up story or more chapters :3
fanficfan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Love it, really I need something (ANYTHING) beside PPGxRRB (I dont even like the RRBs!)or I'll die for dont have more than that freaking dam pairing to see -actually I dont even read the pics of them, but well you get the point-. And I always loved acexcuppo, I'll be sure to check that story 'Virgen Mojitos' of yours! plz keep on this asome and funny work.
twili.imp chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOVED IT.

I'll be looking forward to that one story you said you'd write too

-Lazuli
Naruhina chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
JAJAJA, QUE INCLEIBLE FIC ESCRIBISTE ESPERO LA PROXIMA HISTORIA CON ANCIAS ADEMAS DE QUE ES SOBRE UNA PEREJA POCO USUAL DE LA QUE ESCRIBISTES Y ME ENCANTO, ACA EN NO SE ESCRIBE MUCHO (POR NO DECIR SOLO 1) SEBRE ACE Y BUTTERCUP, POR FA NO NOS DEJES EN LA INTRIGA CON LO QUE VA A PASAR EN LA PROXIMA HISTORIA!

MUCHA SUERTE!

BYE
Joaninuwolf13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
a cute story i like how you got Ace to sing a really good song. I love that song, you should try to put more chapters.
alopexCruoris chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Buttercup was very much IC, actually :3 And so was the Gang, even if they were drunk

It's SO awesome to see a change of pace when practically the only PPG pairings out there are RRBxPPG -dies-

Anyways, keep up the good work! I 3'd this!

Nellie /3
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Awesome story. We need some more Ace/Buttercup stories. I'll be looking forward to reading any other stories you have. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Brunette Beauty 1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was great! I really liked it alot! I thought you stayed true to the characters and it was well written. It was also very romantic. I love the pairing Ace/BC. Good job!