Reviews for Doll Face
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Yeah, I love messed up characters... Lucy Saxon was /very/ interesting in "Sound of Drums"/"Last of the Time Lords", I thought, because we weren't really given that much information on her and she really did seem to be "standing there looking pretty" much of the time - and then she shoots the Master, and everyone's, like, WHOA! o_O So much room for speculation about her and her past and her motivations, state of mind, etc. etc. etc...so much potential for angst!

This is a great piece of writing. Absolutely lovely - I can really /picture/ Lucy, with that sort of blank, dreamy look when she shot him, when I read this. Fantastic. :D
Saoirse-Inti chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
She is interesting, isnt she? Her reasons for marrying Saxon and ultimately killing him..
madasmonty chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Very good. Nice the way you got into Lucy's head. May you read my Lucy fics please? Thanks and again congrats on the story.

Madasmonty
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This has made me grow fond of Lucy Saxon. The screwed up characters are always the most fun to look at and explore more. Good job on this! :)
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I loved this- well-written, and a very good character study. And I too am fascinated by Lucy's character, and her and the Master. Keep up the good work!