Reviews for Sunflower
Jsldndjks chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
MY FEELS
*clutches heart and dies*
WannabeDarthVader chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Awww, I like, really seriously the greatest and sweetest and most adorable story I have ever read! I almost cried when Roxas dissapeared T_T

But anyway, this is one of your more wellwritten stories, some of them don't seem so edited, but this one is just absolutely amazing :)
RiiXHitsuHina chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Gosh.. What a great fic. After my sister and me read this fic, we started crying and I said "I LOVE YOU SIS!" and more I love you to my other family members
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Oh my gosh! I don't think anyone could ever feel like they'd wasted their time reading such a beautiful and moving story. I am all teared up having finished the story, but did spot a sequel i think, so I'm about to raid your profile again!

I'm really glad I decided to read Sunflower. It's such a moving little story, absolutely beautiful. :)
MelodyStarz chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
This is so heart retching! It was sweet and beautiful! I think this would make a great movie (but it would probably have to have different characters in the movie because of copyright, you know XD). Anyway, great job! I love this story. I'm going to add this to my favorites right away!
blushuu chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
That was amazingly amazing! Too many emotions to write down *Tears Up*
A Snake in Lion's clothing chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
I'm still crying. I've been crying since chapter 3! I can't even begin to say how this affected me, but it's to the point where i curled up under my covers, sobbing.

This is such a beautiful, yet tragic story. i love it...I've really been needing a story like this too.

It give me more hope for my future, that it will be okay. I can't stop my tears.

It's such...an inspiring story. It warms my heart, even though I'm extremely sad.

Beautiful.

But all the words lack the pure feeling this story gives. I can't find the right words to discrobe it.

Maybe...Sunflower is just the best description I can give.
ilovecanadians chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Truly a heart warming story(AKUROKUXD)and im bawling my eyes out! thank you so much and “I really like your stories. You’re really a nice person I can tell. Keep it up, okay?”

XD, YES I just took a part from the story. I wanted to say keep up the good work but I remember Roxas saying it some where in here. It was in Just Your Company.

Again, keep it up! ,Kitsune-Rin
Z3xi0n Ll4m4 chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
Dang... Now you made me cry. *sniff*

I loved the ending...*sniff*
see.kim chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
... I cried D: and I think it was partially because I was listening to Friends in My Heart while reading...

but anyway. I really like this story (: the whole plot of it just sucked me in. Originally I was supposed to be doing my history essay (oh wells o_o) but I stumbled onto The Perfect Picture and then saw that this was the prequel to it. I'll be reading and reviewing that soon as well (:

I especially liked the way you kept things simple and to the point, and yet still be able to convey and invoke emotions effectively. The last chapter made me smile with those little scenes of Sora and Riku being so care-free. I can't picture an old Axel though... to me, him and Roxas will be forever young.
EggPanPockyMan chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY! lol Such an awesome story, was hard to read since it was so sad ). hugs Love you and this story!

-Piki
zaqq chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
That was so sad and beautiful! One of my favourite fics!
Jay'sbeinglazyandnotloggingin chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
You're so EVIL. -shakes- I had a bad feeling about this story. Dx! -hearts-
VeniVidiVinci chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Ahh I loved this story, even though it was short. I never would have predicted anything that happened. I'm going to put 6 chapters into 1. Since i know how much you love long reviews.

Chapter 1: Oh mysterious Roxas? I like how Roxas just immediately influences Axel and what not. Especailly since Axel wouldn't be called the responsible type? Sunflower-Axel or reguler axel.

Chapter 2: The sun is a blessing? How odly wise? He can't field the cold? I'm the same way. I always want to go running around outside durring the winter but my mom doesnt let me. ]

Chapter 3: NO! No! I refuse to believe that Roxas is dead. He is alive like he has a heart damnit! (Terra, lol)

Chapter 4: Not the flower? [ If Roxas dies I swear I will rip your guts out and serve them to my god. I thought you loved Roxas more then this? *breaks down crying*

Chapter 5: Aww no more Roxas. The tragic happiness. Poor Axel. He must have a terrible life knowing that Roxas was ripped away from him by fate. Cliche'...in the good way!

Chapter 6: You included Riku in a fic? I never thought I would live to see the day! Lol SoraRiku cuteness hahaha. Old axel. THat's one of the things different about this fic, I rarely see when they actually follow up YEARS into the future, because most leave me sometimes unsastified with how I don't know it ends up working out in the future so I like how you did it. It was perfect for keeping my attention. ]
The Moon's Willow chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
I swore I felt my heart skip a beat when I read that Roxas had died. Even more when I felt tears as I read on. Wow you really know how to bring out emotion in such small actions. I love your Roxas in this fic, and it totally made my day just to read how well you portrayed his cheerful, carpe diem demeanor. I truly loved reading through the rest of the chapters, and only hope you pull through the rest of your fanfictions in the same fashion. Wonderful job. It was really a magnificent read.