Reviews for La Belladonna
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 4/1
"He must have done something to anger Ulquiorra-sama." She frowned. "If he did, I wish Ulquiorra-sama had let me kill the intruder for him instead."

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa! I love these two together! Arrancar!Orihime is quite a ruthless one, isn't she? Go kill your 'Kurosaki-kun'! It would certainly make my day!

LOL jealous Ulquiorra picking a fight with Kurosaki. But it certainly seemed so, didn't it? Ulquiorra comments about Nnoitra ignoring Aizen's orders and killing Sado. She slaps him. He leaves, just to go into the control room to find out Kurosaki's location, confronts him, taunts him even when he doesn't want to fight. What happened to Aizen's orders to stay put? Ulquiorra is acting waaaay too obvious xD

I'm just surprised Aizen doesn't feel sick around those two with all that sugar and sweetness radiating off them.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Loved it. Please do continue.
Time Materia chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love this Verse. You should write more. I would greatly appreciate it.
Deer-Shifter chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
…Whoa. Shock ending there. My eyebrows literally snapped up when I read the last line.

This is always an interesting pairing, but you've just given it a whole new twist for me. How far, after all, is a person willing to change for someone they love?

Very cool.
Dea Domino chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
please please continue this series! the story line, characters, everything is really refreshing, realistic and well don, and this is a really realistic, if alternate, approach to developing their relationship! great job it was so much fun to read
MiloMaxwell chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love it just like your last one!I really like it!Thanks for making another chapter of it! :D
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I liked the writng style in this; especially because you continued to write form the POV of an outsider to the relationship, which definately gives it a certain depth. I completely recomend another instalment into this universe, it's cetainly interesting to read about.
Tsadde chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I think I perfered the writing style of La Serinissima better than this one, but both were very good and interesting. Even though I liked La Serinissima, this writing style was very interesting and to the point, with very little lingering in detail, which is good if you dont want to risk the reader's boredome (of course, I dont think thats something you need to worry about though.) I loved the conversation between Sunsun and the others- please keep up the awesome work!
Oya chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Heh, I like the idea of Orihime being an Arrancar and Ulquiorra's Fraccion. Perhaps you could write a multi-chapter story on that? Please? :P
SilverRedBlossom331 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is a very wonderful piece! I enjoyed it very much and I would be delighted if you continued! So please do so. ) And your writing is very good!

I wish to see more coming from you. Ja ne!