Reviews for It's Okay To Cry
LeFay Strent chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
No! You did not make her pregnant! Dear God, is there anything good left in this world? I was actually thinking earlier how she's lucky she didn't get pregnant from all the raping but nooooo. She is.
LeFay Strent chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I saw the name of this chapter and I thought Envy was going to show up. Heh, I guess not. Anyway, I'm loving this. Amu's character is very real. I'm not sure exactly how to describe it but she's very distinctive and I like reading this from her point of view.
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I absolutely love this story! This chapter just pushed my thoughts of, "This story is good" into thoughts of, "OMG, I am loving this!" I'm definitely going to pull an all nighter and read it all in one sitting.
Squabble chapter 24 . 11/23/2010
Now that was sad :(

But it was a amazing story

I loved it :D
18475935478 chapter 24 . 10/31/2010

that was the cutest thing i've ever read. i'm so happy and sad :(

so like, are they "together."
18475935478 chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
SO SAD :'( but it was such a good ending to your story! thanks for letting me read this! it was amazing.
18475935478 chapter 21 . 10/29/2010
gaaaaah the fluff!
Fury of the Acheri chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
YAY I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! slightly disappointed that Amu was taken away from jeans house (

I have an idea for the baby! she should have it but then give it away to a family that will care for it! like what happened in Juno ('cept it changed in the ending).

Keep up the good work!
18475935478 chapter 20 . 10/12/2010

She should get rid of it... :(
WildfireDreams chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
Honestly I don't know if she should keep it or not but she most certainly should not abort it. If she didn't want to keep it she could still have it and put it up for adoption, hell she could choose this course and end up loving the baby too much to give it up after it is born who knows, but I am very much against abortion.
BadAppleAnime chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
Get rid of the baby...She can't have a rapists baby, that's too mary-sue.

She can have Jean's child later...
Squabble chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
"You called to see how Elisia is doing, didn't you?" That line cracked me up for the second time in 5 minutes. A winning record in fact :)
Squabble chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Favourite Chapter so far.

You portray the characters perfectly!

I choked when Mustang "asked" Amunet out. Poor Havoc. He started developing feelings for her.

Armstrong is so...Armstrong xD
Squabble chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
Spam reviews, just because I'm new to this story :)

This chapter is very intriguing.