Reviews for May All Acquaintance
Erza4897 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Love it!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
A sequel to that wonderful little gem? You, writer, are too kind :) I loved it muchly.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This story was perfect. Really enjoyed it :)
preciselypotter chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You know, this is kind of perfect. Except without the "kind of" part.
Mrs Crawford Badgley chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
So perfect...I loved it! The last sentences of him offering his hand and her taking it is definitely my favourite part!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Haha. Brilliant! Love the cat and mouse game on NYE, and the reactions of Chuck and Serena .. . it was all lovely. Faving!
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I read both of your other Dair stories this morning, before rushing out the door. So, the premise of each (both of which I loved, by the way) blended in my mind a little, so that I couldn't remember which this one was a sequel too. I should've read Holiday over again, but it's so late that I decided to just jump in. And I really like this one too, the way it deals with what happens after the initial sparks fly, including the uncertainty that comes with beginning a new relationship. Let alone one where most people are kept in the dark about it.

One of the things I find particularly fun about a potential Dan/Blair romance is imagining how the rest of the UES would react to seeing that pair happen. It would be sure to leave a few bombs in its wake, and that's terribly fun to contemplate.

Another great installment. I hope you're inspired to write for Dan/Blair again. You're too good at them not to. :)
Tibby Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Amazing
somethingoftheunknown chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
You're good... I mean really good... I never get tired of your stories.
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hey! Just read Something Like Holiday and this, and loved them both! It's great writing! I think proof-reading could help you get rid of some typos, but otherwise I loved them. I'm a huge Dan/Blair fan and there aren't a lot of good, well-written Dan/Blair stories out there. Really enjoyed this! Good work.

S
slimkay chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow. I just read both of your fics and ... Wow! You sure as hell know how to write compelling and heartfelt story. This is one of the best DB fics I've read in a long time.

Congrats.
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It's great and so well-written! I love it!
SoItsCynthia chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw really cute story :)3

great job!
Ain Relmi chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow, I'm mesmerized... Totally love this
SammiJ chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I absolutely loved this ... thanks so much for sharing! Any chance for another part/sequel?